RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I was also frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a very good, complete guide for the latest version, so I started making one

It's not "refined", but it gets every book, every pledge, all 6 memories, and it talks to RRH at least 10 times
I've followed the guide through myself once, and at the end you are able to get *any* ending you want
It doesn't get every little thing, but it does get some scenes, like the "secret" Black Souls 1 cutscene
It has a boss guide and there is no grinding involved whatsoever; it only uses Dream Souls to level up
It tells you where all of the "necessary" equipment items are and leaves you free to explore the rest if you want
It also only manipulates SEN once before getting the item that lets you change it freely

I've never shared a google doc, so I don't know if this works

I'm not done yet, and I don't know if anyone will ever find it useful, but it's here
Thank you brother, will you update it when DLC 3 comes out ?
Artist will add more stuff to Chaos Dungeon and side quests too.

schala

Aug 3, 2020
Thank you brother, will you update it when DLC 3 comes out ?
Artist will add more stuff to Chaos Dungeon and side quests too.
I don't know, especially cuz I'm not even done with it now. Depends on what I'm doing when it comes out, and how mujch extra content it adds, probably

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
I don't know, especially cuz I'm not even done with it now. Depends on what I'm doing when it comes out, and how mujch extra content it adds, probably
I just pray that they'll fix the damn 1 in a 100 chance of the Old King fight being bugged with an impossible Guard Break.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
It's seems you the only has this bug on both threads , should play lottery my friend.
Your luck is something.
Actually, im not the only one. There was another person on this that had the same problem. Took a whole new save from another members game to bypass it for them, but I give them credit for being the first to stumble into the problem, even though im notorious for doing this in many games that I play. Just lifes way of robbing me from the little enjoyments I get from games by having them glitch out on me. If you need evidence, ill happily give you my save so you can see for yourself.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
It's seems you the only has this bug on both threads , should play lottery my friend.
Your luck is something.
Actually, that's a good idea. Here's my save. Right near the fog gate to the Old King. Just enter and fight him. My characters well equipped, but if you wanna cheese it, just spam Gun Break and Pocket Watches that I have plenty of to get him to the part where Gun Break is required and you'll see that it's bugged.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm sorry if this sounds obvious and moronic but, I've noticed on the game page (here on this site) it's listed as being in English yet it's got a link to this translation. What are the benefits to using this translation over the base game translation or is it considered to be in English only when this translation patch is included.

Last edited:

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
I'm missing The dog and the shadow fairy tale, any idea?
Also for an unknown reason, the summon book doesnt appear in fighting boss in Deep Sea, and it makes me missing the pinocchio book too (I'm not in hollow status, already try switching between sen 0-100), no result.

schala

Aug 3, 2020
I'm missing The dog and the shadow fairy tale, any idea?
Go to Carroll River, go left, go down the stairs, and fight the bubbles
Also for an unknown reason, the summon book doesnt appear in fighting boss in Deep Sea, and it makes me missing the pinocchio book too (I'm not in hollow status, already try switching between sen 0-100), no result.
You have to fight the enemy in the Deep Sea that looks like a Dragon. From the Deep Sea bonfire, touch the bubbles to go up a level, then go straight up and go right to find it

Reactions: curianhg

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Also can anyone list the location of super boss and their conditions?
In my 1st blind playthrough, i met the chicken in the slaughter house and Zoa in the sea. But now in my 2nd true end playthrough, i didnt meet Zoa and the chicken already is a meat.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Also can anyone list the location of super boss and their conditions?
In my 1st blind playthrough, i met the chicken in the slaughter house and Zoa in the sea. But now in my 2nd true end playthrough, i didnt meet Zoa and the chicken already is a meat.
Either you didn't kill JubJub when it's progress 10 or haven't talked to him in the bar in lutwidge town
Zoa will be eaten by Shivuchi( Warus) when it's progress 10 and JubJub still alive.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Actually, that's a good idea. Here's my save. Right near the fog gate to the Old King. Just enter and fight him. My characters well equipped, but if you wanna cheese it, just spam Gun Break and Pocket Watches that I have plenty of to get him to the part where Gun Break is required and you'll see that it's bugged.
That sounds rough, my friend is the same, he always the one stumble around glitching and bugging.
I only encounter crash and AI bug out but only rarely.
I will check the save to see if anything I can do when I get home.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone mind enlightening me with the true end's explaination?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my best guess as to what the true story is but take it with a grain of salt as like Dark Souls you have to do some puzzle connecting and making some guesses

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pong11

May 23, 2018
I was also frustrated that there doesn't seem to be a very good, complete guide for the latest version, so I started making one

It's not "refined", but it gets every book, every pledge, all 6 memories, and it talks to RRH at least 10 times
I've followed the guide through myself once, and at the end you are able to get *any* ending you want
It doesn't get every little thing, but it does get some scenes, like the "secret" Black Souls 1 cutscene
It has a boss guide and there is no grinding involved whatsoever; it only uses Dream Souls to level up
It tells you where all of the "necessary" equipment items are and leaves you free to explore the rest if you want
It also only manipulates SEN once before getting the item that lets you change it freely

I've never shared a google doc, so I don't know if this works

I'm not done yet, and I don't know if anyone will ever find it useful, but it's here
Sorry to quote you again, but did you update your guide recently? I followed your guide before I went to bed, and when I opened it again it seems a bit different.

I'm at Carroll River which is around page 13-14 before the change, and now it's page 11, but I already did some things after that, so from what part of the guide should I follow from there?

schala

Aug 3, 2020
Sorry to quote you again, but did you update your guide recently? I followed your guide before I went to bed, and when I opened it again it seems a bit different.

I'm at Carroll River which is around page 13-14 before the change, and now it's page 11, but I already did some things after that, so from what part of the guide should I follow from there?
I did, yeah

My bad :( I restored it to previous version, and I guess I'll just post a whole new link when I'm completely done
Sorry about that

Last edited:
Reactions: Pong11

Pong11

May 23, 2018
I did, yeah

My bad :( I restored it to previous version, and I guess I'll just post a whole new link when I'm completely done
Sorry about that
I read a new one a bit and it seems crazier than the previous one, which is already crazy enough because of no grinding souls, sen, and exp. I'll look foward to it, thank you!

Reactions: schala

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
I just got to the Ship Graveyard and could not get passed God's Fish. I am Lv410, but the Fish still one-shots me. What do I need to do to get passed it?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes