RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
how to talk with alice in Spore Forest ? what i need to do
This is a semi secret scene that can only happen during a new run. Before beating the headhunting rabbit there's a chamber that has four paths, north heads to rabbit, south is where you came from, west is a dead end, and east is guarded by a headless knight. Behind him is a room that holds a stand with an item on it. If you pick up the item it says 'Drink Me'. Use that item and you will shrink down. Then head to the back of the room and go through the hole there that you can now go through since you're small. You'll be in the bloody pond area head over to the spore forest and you get a scene based on what you chose for alice. Daughter = blowjob, sister = footjob, mother = nursing handjob

One thing to note is seeing that scene counts as 1 progress for the purpose of if you can see RRH or when JubJub ruins Wonderland.

Last edited:

CoringOfGlass

Feb 1, 2020
This is a semi secret scene that can only happen during a new run. Before beating the headhunting rabbit there's a chamber that has four paths, north heads to rabbit, south is where you came from, west is a dead end, and east is guarded by a headless knight. Behind him is a room that holds a stand with an item on it. If you pick up the item it says 'Drink Me'. Use that item and you will shrink down. Then head to the back of the room and go through the hole there that you can now go through since you're small. You'll be in the bloody pond area head over to the spore forest and you get a scene based on what you chose for alice. Daughter = blowjob, sister = footjob, mother = nursing handjob

One thing to note is seeing that scene counts as 1 progress for the purpose of if you can see RRH or when JubJub ruins Wonderland.
thank you

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, so this is why we can still f- anyone...
The furry body has its own secrets it seems...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Did someone know what requirements are needed for the best Ending?
Getting every Red Hood dialogue, 6 memories, all fairy tale books, and NG+ where you dont skip the prologue and not pick any of the 3 options for alice. Not sure if you need to pledge all heroines though (been awhile since I did that run)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Getting every Red Hood dialogue, 6 memories, all fairy tale books, and NG+ where you dont skip the prologue and not pick any of the 3 options for alice. Not sure if you need to pledge all heroines though (been awhile since I did that run)
Get all red hood dialogues, all memories, get the Prickett's, Mary Ann's and Shivuchi's Ring, library and prolly meet someone familiar from the Black Order for the best experience

Thank you for the tip. So picking is ok? Dont get any other option. Does it matter who i pick?
Yeshir

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes