RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

raguna

Sep 15, 2020
The Well at the Lidell Cemetery checkpoint
If that's the place where you fight those 7 goats, then I've already done that. I remember getting a fairy tale but don't recall the name. The King with Donkey Ears is the only one I'm missing, so it couldn't be the same one unless it's bugged. Or is there something else I may have messed up?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If that's the place where you fight those 7 goats, then I've already done that. I remember getting a fairy tale but don't recall the name. The King with Donkey Ears is the only one I'm missing, so it couldn't be the same one unless it's bugged. Or is there something else I may have messed up?
Nvm, it's at the red castle...the summon before fighting the boss...
Trynna convert the "walkthrough" to muscle memory so I can just spam info when needed @ w@b

Bonus: Only BS 1 players know this thing...Oh and the boss gives 975k souls in Diff. 9 for every "deathmatch" so it's a lot faster to earn souls than the crash chamber cheese strat, wear the 2x soul ring and enjoy millions per easy match (If you can one-shot the boss like I can)
1600203080747.png

Last edited:

glintel

Jan 8, 2019
Hi.
How to fight Onimusha at depth 10 chaos dungeon? He has 3 lives, when i bursted him down to his last life, he refused to die and perform a multiple turn attack on me. which were undodgeable and exhausted my imunity buff real quick.
Is G ending the true ending? i got it but never got to fight node.

Last edited:

SpartacuS245

Aug 15, 2020
Hi.
How to fight Onimusha at depth 10 chaos dungeon? He has 3 lives, when i bursted him down to his last life, he refused to die and perform a multiple turn attack on me. which were undodgeable and exhausted my imunity buff real quick.
Is G ending the true ending? i got it never got to fight node.
I never fought Onimusha since I stopped after killing the Old King, so I can't help you there. As for ending G, yes, that is the true ending. And for you to fight Node, you have to start the fight, not her starting it. Who the hell fights Node anyways?! She is too precious to kill

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Hi.
Is G ending the true ending? i got it never got to fight node.
Oh you just need to tank all the attacks, if you survive, he will commit sepuku and dies.

Reactions: glintel

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
I went through it a little more before cutting loses and going to the Space Time Dungeon. I've managed to make it to about layer 300 and have confidence I'll beat it today...I think somewhere at about layer 700-800 is where the Lake God is? Is it really worth it to go that far?
It's RNG lol, I met Snake God at 200 and Cinderella at 400, Thorn Princess at 500 and burnt out at 600.
I don't particularly like the Chaos Dungeon so that's why I took some time to have the save for you.
To me, yes worth it at first time because there's some lore regarding the bosses and the library, also after defeated the Old King.

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Nvm, it's at the red castle...the summon before fighting the boss...
Trynna convert the "walkthrough" to muscle memory so I can just spam info when needed @ w@b

Bonus: Only BS 1 players know this thing...Oh and the boss gives 975k souls in Diff. 9 for every "deathmatch" so it's a lot faster to earn souls than the crash chamber cheese strat, wear the 2x soul ring and enjoy millions per easy match (If you can one-shot the boss like I can)
View attachment 817795
Gotta love Final Verdict and 4 turns , ignore armor, unavoidable attacks also with 30% counter physical attacks when 50% hp left.
I just need her Axe and cute dialogues.
Fuck if I want to grind min max with her battle.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gotta love Final Verdict and 4 turns , ignore armor, unavoidable attacks also with 30% counter physical attacks when 50% hp left.
I just need her Axe and cute dialogues.
Fuck if I want to grind min max with her battle.
Eh, I haven't really seen that Final Verdict thing or maybe I just got too tanky XD

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Eh, I haven't really seen that Final Verdict thing or maybe I just got too tanky XD
Maybe you're too strong and dealt tons of dmg to her before she can show her 2nd form or wear her hp down to near 50% hp and focus dmg, that's how I beat her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe you're too strong and dealt tons of dmg to her before she can show her 2nd form or wear her hp down to near 50% hp and focus dmg, that's how I beat her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1600336744379.png

Ohhh so it's the buff she uses when she goes 50% HP
I guess Moonlight Greatsword atk doesn't get counter-attacked?

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
You'll meet Victoria in a certain train stop with the black soul seller and the Alice ones? I only remember them in early game where you use the drink me potion and go to the east -> spore forest and you'll see loli alice, I haven't picked the other 2 yet > w>

Victoria's glorious moment: -> H E A R T

Also, why is this "completed"? Is the 3rd DLC finally out?
I just got my heart ripped by victoria instead ?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
she sabotaged my 0 deaths playthrough tho
She gives 2x luck buff, but till now i still don't know what does luck do.
Well I say it's worth that death just to see some familiar faces @ w@b
I'm not sure about luck, prolly from drop rates (lil boost?)
She can also be uhh "used" for black soul farming if you can't afford it, but Meryphillia (Miranda) is still nomba wan in soul / blacksoul (both) farm

Dredziasz1

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, I have a request, you can give some of your game saves józ downloaded from the site I'm making screenshots from lv and I'm making a balloon

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
she sabotaged my 0 deaths playthrough tho
She gives 2x luck buff, but till now i still don't know what does luck do.
Luck give you more chance, probability to inflict status ailments and avoid it ( no Dodge).
The game compare urs to enemies' luck

Reactions: glintel
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes