RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 21, 2019
On top of valuable items and boss fights as Raf Raf mentioned, there's a chance you'll stumble upon a library. That place has a few neat lore tidbits that are pretty cool to go through.
They complement the events and characters of the first game and expand on some things from this game too.
Here's an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah thank you, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any theories about

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Ah thank you, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any theories about
You mean Kuti? Sorry, I don't. I didn't interact with her that much. I'll pay more attention to her in my next cycle.
I'm actually still in the process of getting all the endings. Yes, I am aware that I'm kind of doing a lot of things in the wrong order.

One thing I did notice is that after defeating the Old King in the Chaos Dungeon, Mabel throws a very important sounding piece of lore at you, and Kuti does show up in it alongside 4 other characters.

It's a pretty beefy spoiler. It could easily be the main conflict of a potential Black Souls 3 and reveal the true nature of Kuti herself, so if you prefer to see the scene by yourself that's totally fine. Otherwise:

Aug 21, 2019
You mean Kuti? Sorry, I don't. I didn't interact with her that much. I'll pay more attention to her in my next cycle.
I'm actually still in the process of getting all the endings. Yes, I am aware that I'm kind of doing a lot of things in the wrong order.

One thing I did notice is that after defeating the Old King in the Chaos Dungeon, Mabel throws a very important sounding piece of lore at you, and Kuti does show up in it alongside 4 other characters.

It's a pretty beefy spoiler. It could easily be the main conflict of a potential Black Souls 3 and reveal the true nature of Kuti herself, so if you prefer to see the scene by yourself that's totally fine. Otherwise:
Thanks! Good luck.
Wow this game is amazing

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I killed node in alice nightmare after reaching true ending.
With SEN = 0 I can read 72 on her book is that a secret ? Does anyone know ?

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And after I rape / confine the snake boy there is a pop-up of a snake woman every minute how do I stop it ?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I killed node in alice nightmare after reaching true ending.
With SEN = 0 I can read 72 on her book is that a secret ? Does anyone know ?
I'll leave it in a spoiler tag just in case someone hasn't reached that point but nonetheless;

And after I rape / confine the snake boy there is a pop-up of a snake woman every minute how do I stop it ?
That is the snake god, the enemy you run past in the basement of the cathedral when pulling the switch to access the altar. Since you raped poor bill, you are being punished from my own experiences there.

Last edited:
Reactions: GGH

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'll leave it in a spoiler tag just in case someone hasn't reached that point but nonetheless;

That is the snake god, the enemy you run past in the basement of the cathedral when pulling the switch to access the altar. Since you raped poor bill, you are being punished from my own experiences there.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to stop the snake god punishement without doing a new loop?

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The problem is that I already confined Bill in early game :(

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok seems you guys are expert, so i'm gonna ask questions again :cool:
1- Which number is the old king floor ?
2 - Is the snake god confinable ?
3 - Is there anyway to confine every npc ? ( In endless tea party after I confine the dormouse she escape her cell and after I re-confine her again she kills everyone in her floor ) maybe if I let her outside her cell she doesnt kill everyone ? Or am i forced to kill her ?

Last edited:

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Ok seems you guys are expert, so i'm gonna ask questions again :cool:
1- Which number is the old king floor ?
2 - Is the snake god confinable ?
3 - Is there anyway to confine every npc ? ( In endless tea party after I confine the dormouse she escape her cell and after I re-confine her again she kills everyone in her floor ) maybe if I let her outside her cell she doesnt kill everyone ? Or am i forced to kill her ?
1) From what I noticed, it's not the floor what matters to find the Old King, it's the Depth. You can find him at Depth 9 or above.
2) "Confinable" as in "Being able to put it in the dungeon"? Nope.
3) Honestly, while I did see the event with Dormouse, I haven't checked what happens if you leave her out of the cell instead of putting her back in, so I can't tell. I'd say it's worth a shot though.

Reactions: GGH

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeap ! thx for answers ! finished the game for the 73th time and got all endings let's wait for the new dlc lion and unicorn :lepew::lepew::lepew:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes