4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
Old king boss
The boss has 7 attacks, going from 1 to 7, then back to 1 ( it is a rotation of attacks, so prepare your dodge )
1. Tyrant's arm : This attack ignore armor, cause a debuff that will countdown your death
Old king will skip this attack if he's in break, can dodge
2. Tyrant's sickle (Inevitably 4 times damage, defense reduction, poison / deadly poison / bleeding)
3. Night of Avalon (4 times darkness damage, magic defense reduction)
4. Torrent of magic power ? ( defense state ignored ) Darkness attribute damage
5. Enfield Gravity : He damage you and prepare to cast Zexcalibur, reduce your own speed and resistance, should break him in this state
6. Black aura ( images skill only )
7. Zexcalibur : cause instant death ( will be skipped if in break )
The boss will become immortal and begin to summon his images when he get hit with lethal dmg ( dmg that cause hp to go below 0 hp )
In this state the boss will reflect magic damage, heal himself every turn
His images will cast black aura, you have to break it before its next turn, or else the image will cast Zexcalibur
After you destroy all of his images, he will resume his attack rotation, and can die now
Most of his attacks are dark attribute
He has 0 weak point, but using poison on him is a some what strat
All of his instant death attacks ignore immortality
The Gravity > Zex combo is deadly, but you either have to dodge it or out stat his speed
I actually grind a bit too hard for my speed and was using gun break of hunter so this fight is fairly easy to me after I know about his rotation, the Gravity seem to affect the boss speed too ? ( since he need like 3 turns after that to cast Zex in my case )
I hope this can help
thanks, i actually rushed this zone quite a bit lol, all the monsters basically one shotted me when i was going to the old king just because i wanted to see what it looked like so i'll go back to doing the main game for now which is why i was using the jabberwocky scythe cause i did zero damage otherwise. one question is it possible to break him? considering you said you can use break to interrupt the cast of zexcalibur. but ye his speed was far past mine cause he would cast nfield, then the dark sword energy would start to appear and then he'd cast it all on his own turn, so basically 3 turns compared to mine i think.

also quick question, what depth should i fight him on? was on depth 9 in like layer 190 i think when i attempted this, increased the bosses stats a ton so i've been having to skip all of them.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
How the hell do you get the ending where you fight the real final boss
There are so many steps to get it i'm getting really confused

Last edited:

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
How the hell do you get the ending where you fight the real final boss
There are so many steps to get it i'm getting really confused
Basically you need to do these things in the run
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that and getting any of the endings when you are starting a new loop from the crystal you can cancel when choosing who is alice.
getting Prickett Ring is also recommended because it unlock additional conversation(?)

ciaana

Sep 15, 2019
Wow wow wow, thank you so much!
I never though a translation would be released so soon.

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
So on my first blind run, I somehow got the topmost door
in the Dream Library open without knowing how, then

What's the unlock condition for the door?

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
So on my first blind run, I somehow got the topmost door
in the Dream Library open without knowing how, then

What's the unlock condition for the door?
Every time you beat a boss, your progress will increase by 1
if you reach progress 10, the white door in dream library will open
jubjub will kill a lot of heroines if she's still alive when you reach progress 10
Kill or lock her in the basement will save other heroines

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
how do you fuck pricklet during a date ?
the gallery hints that this is a scene but i have no idea how to trigger it during the date

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes