4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to generate a save with every heroines in prison with save editor online?

I've been playing with save editor online for quite a while now (comparing couple of my playthroughs) and couldn't find a parameter in the variable section that seems to keep track of the prison status of NPCs.

If anyone know either which parameters to manipulate in the save files for this or a way to get everyone in prison within a single walkthrough, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!

the full prison save in case you want it
The prison things are switches I think, so idk if save editor can do that
Also dormouse will straight up murder everyone if the prison is full ( not counting the BIG THREE and dlc 1 )
So you should avoid confine her ( to trigger this event, confine her, go to her place in the prison, put her back after seeing dormouse banging her head into the wall )

Reactions: Gabaw

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
I have a question about chaos dungeon,is there anything after Old King?
I mean i am already at 456 floor and there is no Black Goat stiil,should i still descend or there is nothing else there?
There's nothing else after depth 9 beside bosses lore

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
What a shame...i rather liked that mad booty.

Also I cant seem to trigger Griffy at the Garden of Hearts by following your guide.
I have a positive sen above 31 but the boss does not appear.

Any Idea? :unsure:
You sure you get all her events ?
1.talk to her at the bridge, fall down, talk to her again
2.Talk to her at Bill's place ( needed, idk if this event goes away after X progress, didnt check )
3.The upper heart garden event will now appear
4.Queen of heart castle event after fighting the queen
5.sea turtle event
6.queen land event ( idol )
7.She will now kill queen of heart ( need turtle soup to make her regain her sanity, or else she turn into a monster )
I did all the stuff through my guide and still got all griffi's events tho ?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You sure you get all her events ?
1.talk to her at the bridge, fall down, talk to her again
2.Talk to her at Bill's place ( needed, idk if this event goes away after X progress, didnt check )
3.The upper heart garden event will now appear
4.Queen of heart castle event after fighting the queen
5.sea turtle event
6.queen land event ( idol )
7.She will now kill queen of heart ( need turtle soup to make her regain her sanity, or else she turn into a monster )
I did all the stuff through my guide and still got all griffi's events tho ?

Yup, did all that until point 3 in which she did not appear.

But I triggered her now. I think it had something to do for letting JubJub live and continue from there.
I reloaded an earlier save redid it now but I confined her in the prison and Griffy appeared.
Thanks again.

On a side note....how annoying is the rape fight against jabberwock? xD
Way too much RNG for dodging her Soul Rend attack.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Yup, did all that until point 3 in which she did not appear.

But I triggered her now. I think it had something to do for letting JubJub live and continue from there.
I reloaded an earlier save redid it now but I confined her in the prison and Griffy appeared.
Thanks again.

On a side note....how annoying is the rape fight against jabberwock? xD
Way too much RNG for dodging her Soul Rend attack.
I reached depth 19 and all, come back and just out stat her, can't really help here XD
I think it's just one shot or get one shotted

Jul 10, 2019
Old king boss
The boss has 7 attacks, going from 1 to 7, then back to 1 ( it is a rotation of attacks, so prepare your dodge )
1. Tyrant's arm : This attack ignore armor, cause a debuff that will countdown your death
Old king will skip this attack if he's in break, can dodge
2. Tyrant's sickle (Inevitably 4 times damage, defense reduction, poison / deadly poison / bleeding)
3. Night of Avalon (4 times darkness damage, magic defense reduction)
4. Torrent of magic power ? ( defense state ignored ) Darkness attribute damage
5. Enfield Gravity : He damage you and prepare to cast Zexcalibur, reduce your own speed and resistance, should break him in this state
6. Black aura ( images skill only )
7. Zexcalibur : cause instant death ( will be skipped if in break )
The boss will become immortal and begin to summon his images when he get hit with lethal dmg ( dmg that cause hp to go below 0 hp )
In this state the boss will reflect magic damage, heal himself every turn
His images will cast black aura, you have to break it before its next turn, or else the image will cast Zexcalibur
After you destroy all of his images, he will resume his attack rotation, and can die now
Most of his attacks are dark attribute
He has 0 weak point, but using poison on him is a some what strat
All of his instant death attacks ignore immortality
The Gravity > Zex combo is deadly, but you either have to dodge it or out stat his speed
I actually grind a bit too hard for my speed and was using gun break of hunter so this fight is fairly easy to me after I know about his rotation, the Gravity seem to affect the boss speed too ? ( since he need like 3 turns after that to cast Zex in my case )
I hope this can help
I definitely appreciate the attack rotation. Being able to predict him is a great help. The problem on my end is that I can't manage to break him while he's charging Zexcalibur, no matter what I do.

I've tried Break, Hard Break, Gun Break for pistols, rifles, shotguns and cannon; none of them seem to work. What'd you do on your end? Because I'm either doing something wrong or it's a weird bug.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
I definitely appreciate the attack rotation. Being able to predict him is a great help. The problem on my end is that I can't manage to break him while he's charging Zexcalibur, no matter what I do.

I've tried Break, Hard Break, Gun Break for pistols, rifles, shotguns and cannon; none of them seem to work. What'd you do on your end? Because I'm either doing something wrong or it's a weird bug.
you should break the broken mirrors that charge the spell,he himself is invincible when mirrors are present.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
It's not the mirrors I'm worried about in this case. I can't even break the Old King normally on his first phase.
hmmmmmmmm,maybe it's the good old "If you taking too long i will oneshot you",but you should probably just try to dodge it,don't see other choice if you can't break him when he is charging.

Jul 10, 2019
hmmmmmmmm,maybe it's the good old "If you taking too long i will oneshot you",but you should probably just try to dodge it,don't see other choice if you can't break him when he is charging.
I've done as much - 3.5 million health isn't hard to blow through by the point you reach him. Problem is, essentially the instant the mirrors come out they cast Zexcalibur as well. Further, I've tried Dodging, Athletic Acrobatics, Requiem, Grit and a combination of them. Still, nothing pans out.

Which is why I'm stuck and trying to figure out how to deal with the move from someone that's beaten him.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
I've done as much - 3.5 million health isn't hard to blow through by the point you reach him. Problem is, essentially the instant the mirrors come out they cast Zexcalibur as well. Further, I've tried Dodging, Athletic Acrobatics, Requiem, Grit and a combination of them. Still, nothing pans out.

Which is why I'm stuck and trying to figure out how to deal with the move from someone that's beaten him.
yep same problem i have with it, it seems you just have to burst it fast enough so that it just doesn't one shot you, which requires a lot of farming those souls of outsiders lol. can't figure out how to get it into a break state.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017

I just break him normally tho ( with gun break ) ?
Maybe there are stat requirements ?
Can't really help much here
About the images, yeah u need to outspeed them and break them after they cast black aura

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes