4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Also, did someone know how to add the Succubus maid to the dungeon? Rape just kills her, and normal options end up with my character dead and she dissapering.

iceman378

Apr 14, 2020
Is there a way to generate a save with every heroines in prison with save editor online?

I've been playing with save editor online for quite a while now (comparing couple of my playthroughs) and couldn't find a parameter in the variable section that seems to keep track of the prison status of NPCs.

If anyone know either which parameters to manipulate in the save files for this or a way to get everyone in prison within a single walkthrough, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
I have a question about chaos dungeon,is there anything after Old King?
I mean i am already at 456 floor and there is no Black Goat stiil,should i still descend or there is nothing else there?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I though maybe you can pledge with her if you found the Carpinter, but i cant pass the God fish.
Godfish is optional(You just need to run past him before he makes it to the bridge), you just need to kill the actual boss of the next area to pledge with her.

I cant find a way to capture Cheshire cat, and i never found the Jabberwocky.
You cannot capture the Cheshire cat although,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jabber and Bander are 2 optional characters, what causes them to spawn I'm not too sure of, but Jabber must be met first before Bander will spawn. Jabber lives in the river, Bander in the Smoldering Forest.(Both of them are behind boss fog walls, neither of them need to be killed expect if your doing Verni's quest which requires their deaths.)

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Just found out if you use a Homeward Bone and Invisible Pepper in Ship Graveyard and quickly go to the part of the ship in the picture Fish God wont trigger.
You might need to do this more than once to work. If by any chance anyone found this before me don't diss me hahahha. Fish God Chesse.png

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes