4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Not even at 20 and I already lost my mind, you reaching 500?
I salute you.
I used a lot of these squirrel hides to skip stages where lever and door arent close to each other, but its still a slog. I wish there was a way to fight a specific boss.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I used a lot of these squirrel hides to skip stages where lever and door arent close to each other, but its still a slog. I wish there was a way to fight a specific boss.
I only use the hides when I'm at the pendulum room.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
dang ya whats the white rabbit ring do cuz i think the only fairy i never got was goose and the golden egg and maby one more book

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Is dlc3 out? the changelog said it isn't yet but the version says it otherwise, and people are already talking about it

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Yup there is, it follows everything the github guide does but it doesn't cover the details sadly
here it is

• Red Heart
Reactions: MusouA12
Jul 30, 2018
Something I would like to know is how can you get other allies for the ending sequence in DLC 3? I have Florence but I'm unsure on who else you can get.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Something I would like to know is how can you get other allies for the ending sequence in DLC 3? I have Florence but I'm unsure on who else you can get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will aid you if you do their quest. The latter is quite straightforward but the former require their quest to be done correctly.

Does this walkthrough include dlc play ?
Seems only dlc 1 is included.

Reactions: MusouA12

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Just finished dlc3, and man here I thought I'd finally get some closure from BS lore, shit just gave me even more bittersweet trauma and depression, I wonder when will I'll be able to smile again after this.

yeassss

Oct 1, 2018
Just finished dlc3, and man here I thought I'd finally get some closure from BS lore, shit just gave me even more bittersweet trauma and depression, I wonder when will I'll be able to smile again after this.
Yeah, it really just hits hard.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes