4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
May 17, 2020
I'm new to this game after having recently completing the first one. I'm not terrible when it comes to jump scares, but I still like to try and avoid them when I can. So I'd like to ask what definitively trigger's the snake god's curse, as well as any other jump scares in the game.

Does killing any of the snake-type enemies in the cathedral/sewers activate the snake god's curse? Or does it just depend on your interactions with the snake god and Bill?

Spoilers are fine.

Mar 26, 2019
I'm new to this game after having recently completing the first one. I'm not terrible when it comes to jump scares, but I still like to try and avoid them when I can. So I'd like to ask what definitively trigger's the snake god's curse, as well as any other jump scares in the game.

Does killing any of the snake-type enemies in the cathedral/sewers activate the snake god's curse? Or does it just depend on your interactions with the snake god and Bill?

Spoilers are fine.
Interactions with snake God and Bill.

S h i d a

May 19, 2020
After finishing Ending G does that mean I'm currently in a New Game +?

Also can anyone tell me what are the contents of DLC 1 - 2 - 3? / How to do DLC 1 - 2 - 3?

Sorry for bad English.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
After finishing Ending G does that mean I'm currently in a New Game +?

Also can anyone tell me what are the contents of DLC 1 - 2 - 3? / How to do DLC 1 - 2 - 3?

Sorry for bad English.
DLC 1 is Dead Oyster Sea and beyond, with Princess Kuti at the end. You should know where it is in the world.
DLC 2 is Chaos Dungeon (accesable from Library Dream), with Old King of Chess at the end (kinda)
DLC 3 is the biggest one, with new ending. It's Crimean Nursary and beyond. Entrance is on new location in Caroll River,. You must clean Ending G and talk to Mabel for this location to appear.

Reactions: S h i d a

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020

Spoilers are fine.
well, kill/rape bill or the snake loli(?)
the jumpscare image is in secret.rar
you can ease the jumpscare via recollection room
the image will be changed to alice fuming her cheek, still annoying tho

more jumpscare at dlc3 at nursery graveyard and winterbell VN gameplay

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019

Spoilers are fine.
Just don't rape/kill/upset Bill and you'll be fine. Neither fight/kill Snake God. Also, in case you trigger it, there's an NPC at the gallery (where you can rewatch H-Scenes) that makes the curse non-scary.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So I'm an idiot. How do you trade in your boss souls for gear and what have you? THe guide says to do it for the first time at the library and I have been going nuts trying to find who I need to talk to.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Oh no so I did a big dumb and saved over my file after I died once and went hollow but I need to be human to summon a fairy tale within Infinite Food. Is there any way other then boss kills to unhollow oneself or am I missing something super obvious?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Oh no so I did a big dumb and saved over my file after I died once and went hollow but I need to be human to summon a fairy tale within Infinite Food. Is there any way other then boss kills to unhollow oneself or am I missing something super obvious?
NVM! I forgot about the Girl's Scent Item! I am truly smart!

Reactions: Azt1234

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So question I have gotten all Fire's and Flame's and all but one fairy Tale (Forget about the Little Prince since I was shit at dodging the spinning traps at the clock tower, and only notice that I fked up like 2 hours later.) So does that mean, I can pretty much get all but ending G right?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
You don't need the fairy tales for any ending.
Wait what? Oh well then that's real good. In hindsight it would have been a dick move if it did lock you out of endings because of that. I guess the only major thing that I would miss is the White rabbit ring right?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Wait what? Oh well then that's real good. In hindsight it would have been a dick move if it did lock you out of endings because of that. I guess the only major thing that I would miss is the White rabbit ring right?
That or her H-Scene (unless you got it on previous cycles).

Reactions: nhiminh896

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can get multiple white rabbit rings in the chaos dungeon and after G end you unlock the ability to unlock all H-scenes in the recollection room.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
...how exactly is the difficulty adjusted here? To me it seems to change to adapt to the player stats.....i constantly feel like like i'm barely surviving....

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
...how exactly is the difficulty adjusted here? To me it seems to change to adapt to the player stats.....i constantly feel like like i'm barely surviving....
There is no adapting difficulty according to player stats. However, there are cases where the difficulty does increase without player input. Each time you advance a loop, the difficulty will increase by 1. Each time the depth increases in the chaos dungeon, the difficulty increases. There is an event in dlc 3 that sets the difficulty to 9 (the max, outside the chaos dungeon anyway). You can set the difficulty yourself at the statue in the library on the top right(and also see how many times you've died).
Some enemies have attacks that deal damage based on a percentage of your health however. In the main game, that is outside chaos dungeon and dlc 3 area, I can only think of the god fish's slam attack, very notable since it does 100% pretty sure. Dlc 3 has a bunch though, even regular enemies have them sometimes.

Reactions: DaiReth

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
There is no adapting difficulty according to player stats. However, there are cases where the difficulty does increase without player input. Each time you advance a loop, the difficulty will increase by 1. Each time the depth increases in the chaos dungeon, the difficulty increases. There is an event in dlc 3 that sets the difficulty to 9 (the max, outside the chaos dungeon anyway). You can set the difficulty yourself at the statue in the library on the top right(and also see how many times you've died).
Some enemies have attacks that deal damage based on a percentage of your health however. In the main game, that is outside chaos dungeon and dlc 3 area, I can only think of the god fish's slam attack, very notable since it does 100% pretty sure. Dlc 3 has a bunch though, even regular enemies have them sometimes.
Is DLC 3 the deep sea area with Kuti? The difficulty really spiked here, I barely won against Edward and the fish god, by cheesing with counterattack and dodging/guts. And Kuti seems impossible to defeat, she kills me with the 1st strike, no dodge/guts possible....

Mar 26, 2019
Is DLC 3 the deep sea area with Kuti? The difficulty really spiked here, I barely won against Edward and the fish god, by cheesing with counterattack and dodging/guts. And Kuti seems impossible to defeat, she kills me with the 1st strike, no dodge/guts possible....
No that's dlc 2, but yeah kuti can be Kind of a bitch.

Reactions: DaiReth
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes