4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Mar 26, 2019
How do you even damage her? I destroy 1 tentacle, and she immediately kills me....
I left the tentacle mostly alone tbh. I think you can destroy 2 before she resurrects them. (Last time I killed her DLC 3 wasn't out). Can be that you have insufficient stats to face her. You can Cheese the fight with gun break and clocks if you want, but I managed to do it with pure luck and by recovering more HP than she could take. I believe you also need the ring that ring that defends against insta kill and critical hits. The one from the slaughterhouse.

Reactions: DaiReth

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Ok....that didn't work....with the ring she still backstrikes for 15k damage (no crits thanks to the resurrectionist ring).....I have 3k health and around 1k other stats.....do i just have to grind stats to around 3 times that?

Mar 26, 2019
Ok....that didn't work....with the ring she still backstrikes for 15k damage (no crits thanks to the resurrectionist ring).....I have 3k health and around 1k other stats.....do i just have to grind stats to around 3 times that?
If you really want to defeat her now you could Go to te Chaos Dungeon, you also could Just Play the Story and Referat her later.

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
10~20 times if want to clear the game content smoothly, for dlc 3 it was recommendd to have 10-20k stats

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Ouch.....ok....that's going to take a while.....

The surefire way to Farm souls is in Chaos Dungeon, there are many equipment's, spells and souls there, and some juicy lore

Another Easiest way is to do Ashen Reignited boss rush, it give you a hefty amount and exchange those for Souls of Outer God from Mabel inside Chaos Dungeon, but to do this boss rush I'm pretty sure you need to beat the old king in the depth of chaos dungeon first.

But if you haven't finish the story, i recommend to at least finish one of the ending before going there, its more fun to play it the intended way, as chaos dungeon can rapidly increase your stats thereby make most of content before dlc 3 trivial

if you dont want to go chaos dungeon but want to farm soul, you can reduce your sen to 0 and go to crash chamber bonfire, there are enemies there that will drop quite a bit of souls, but they are pretty strong so make sure to gear up properly

also keep in mind Difficulty affect the amount of souls that you receive for most enemies, so you can set to higher difficulty to farm more souls

Apr 25, 2020
I apologize if this question has been asked a thousand times, but what to do in a house with 3 girls when the world around starts to go crazy? The most obvious thing that occurred to me was to go out the door several times, but no matter how many times I did it, the result was the same

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I apologize if this question has been asked a thousand times, but what to do in a house with 3 girls when the world around starts to go crazy? The most obvious thing that occurred to me was to go out the door several times, but no matter how many times I did it, the result was the same
You may be talking about the VN part at Winterbell. If you reached day 4 and things are fucked up, go through the door at vestibule no matter what (like you may did at Mental Ward).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure the note tells you to keep going through the door even if it seems useless and that's actually what you are supposed to do.
Kuti is hard but I don't think you need that much stats. I tried the fight with less than 1k stats and this is how I did it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, isn't there an NPC where you can buy more sprites? or am I just crazy.
Once you beat G end at least once, there is a hidden clown npc in queensland that sells character costumes. He's behind the tower to the bottom left of the merry-go-round in the center area.

Last edited:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Just finished my first blind playthrough (ending A)....started a new one and I am so horrified that I never met Hattie alive in the 1st one, that girl spits fire, definitely one of the best ones! ....also...which one is DLC 3?

S h i d a

May 19, 2020
Just finished my first blind playthrough (ending A)....started a new one and I am so horrified that I never met Hattie alive in the 1st one, that girl spits fire, definitely one of the best ones! ....also...which one is DLC 3?
DLC 1 is Dead Oyster Sea and beyond, with Princess Kuti at the end. You should know where it is in the world.
DLC 2 is Chaos Dungeon (accesable from Library Dream), with Old King of Chess at the end (kinda)
DLC 3 is the biggest one, with new ending. It's Crimean Nursary and beyond. Entrance is on new location in Caroll River,. You must clean Ending G and talk to Mabel for this location to appear.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone have a guide for DLC3?

or there's only one ending which is the H-route?
DLC3 is pretty straightforward, there is only one branching path and they combine later on and you can go back and explore the other one after duel grounds. Probably the only thing that needs a guide is the dream spirits. They are easy to fuck up but I made a post about how to recruit each one. Look for the one about Florence, Gerda, and Carnacki.
There's only one ending but it extends if you have prickett's ring in your inventory (no need to equip).

Takadura

Jan 27, 2018
good morning i'm following the guide of more i can't find the cave located in Liddel Cemetey to get ring blades. could someone send me a screenshot of the cave entrance please.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That's because the ring of blades (actually the ring of the edge) isn't in the cemetary, it's in the torture chambers of the pond of bloody tears.

helpmehelpmehelpme

Nov 21, 2020
help... how do I fix the text? (I changed the font in the hint section to VL Gothic and the text for some of the items and descriptions became squished like this... when I changed it back to the original text it still remains squished...)

Feb 13, 2020
I finished 1st playthrough and collected pretty much all bonfires, unless I missed something. To my horror, after going into next cycle, bonfires are reset. Can you unlock them somehow? Otherwise I am probably taking a break before approaching this game soon, it would be cumbersome to do all of that again.

Also, I've got piece of cake in special inventory named ''Eat me''. What does it do? When I use it. it says its not the place to eat it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes