4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Apr 21, 2020
Mary the rabbit dies on the 5th if jack isn't dead.
i never meet mary in my playthrough.
node also never been seen since i never unlock dream library.

thanks for the spoiler.

Most npcs don't die until after you've killed your 10th boss
i killed the boss in front of duchess house, the old mad knight as my 1st boss.
the bridge as 2nd and the hunting rabbit in the beginning location as 3rd boss.

i even got screenshot of side to side with the rabbit boss because i did not trigger him.

currently on 5th fog count or something.
also never meet cooperator in 1st town but the blood note tell me to treasure him/her.

also skip the fight with guard checkpoint fog since the game demand me to be gay by putting red text on other side of option.
i am scared of the red text, "praise the traps" - gate guard

Last edited:
Reactions: DaiReth

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i never meet mary in my playthrough.
node also never been seen since i never unlock dream library.

thanks for the spoiler.
I specified Mary as a rabbit since there are two Marys in the game, one is a rabbit (she's at the tavern in ludwidge) and the other is a fairy

i killed the boss in front of duchess house, the old mad knight as my 1st boss.
the bridge as 2nd and the hunting rabbit in the beginning location as 3rd boss.

i even got screenshot of side to side with the rabbit boss because i did not trigger him.

currently on 5th fog count or something.
also never meet cooperator in 1st town but the blood note tell me to treasure him/her.

also skip the fight with guard checkpoint fog since the game demand me to be gay by putting red text on other side of option.
i am scared of the red text, "praise the traps" - gate guard
Besides beating bosses you can also get "fog count"(aka progression) by pulling the lever in the crypt of the cathedral, getting past the guards of rose garden maze, viewing the Alice scene in spore forest (can only happen at 0) and entering upper ludwidge.

If you are trying to get to the library without dying
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cuhulu Disciple
Apr 21, 2020
I specified Mary as a rabbit since there are two Marys in the game, one is a rabbit (she's at the tavern in ludwidge)
already gone when i reach tavern. [i asume tavern on 1st town since that is the only tavern i found]
i never seen her.

just reached 'rabbit hole' from other side of the map after unlocked 70% of the map and i found a male rabbit in that place which i assume supposed to be 2nd NPC after the chesire cat[1st npc] i should find in the game.

i passed bandersnatch boss route without fighting her and goes to the rabbit hole without using master key.

there is nightmare at 'rabbit hole', i was so scared because bandersnatch already so strong and i got surprised when the nightmare atrabbit hole show up so weak.

i assume cooperator meant NPC who help you fight boss and only pumpkin head dude helped me fight bosses so far. (spirit also help)

i didn't kill jack the ripper yet, recently killed the bell boss at fish market (ghost ship).

i know this is weird, but everything is wrong with my playthrough.

Spoiler: how to get to the library without dying You can get in through the backdoor in Queensland. To get to Queensland, you need to defeat the boss in pond of bloody tears, go through the mirror there and ride the train at the end of that area. You need a ticket to ride the train which you can get from the duchess or you can kill the conductor.
thanks for telling me this, this is so helpful.
i think i will goes to that place first with my blind playthrough.
(i know i asked for heavy spoiler, but my game is total blind playthrough)

Besides beating bosses you can also get "fog count"(aka progression)
i think i got to many fog count now.

viewing the Alice scene in spore forest (can only happen at 0) and entering upper ludwidge.
i seen the scene, MC assume it's hallucination. i think this is my first fog count.

aready reach upper ludwidge and loot the whole place clean, got the 20 mana spell deal 3000 fixed damage.
solid farming with invisible backstab + that spell on giant mushroom to farm magic stats.

Last edited:
May 6, 2021
I think my game is bugged, I keep pressing x for the secret paths but nothing happens. Even tried downloading saves that take have all the conditions fulfilled in this thread but pressing x still does nothing.

Apr 21, 2020
I think my game is bugged, I keep pressing x for the secret paths but nothing happens.
most secret path need sen manipulation except some secret path.
i didn't check the sewer yet so i don't know about there.

just finished the game on ending C without lit up soul library bonefire.

unlocked the timeline reset crystal for the next loop.

the game doesn't feel as bad as the first series since i didn't see majority of character and develop sentimental feeling toward them.
i don't even know why dodo and duchess got killed.

edit : jack the ripper survived the whole time line.
i didn't touch him at all.

i probably didn't even meet 30% of total NPC.

edit 2 : someone said node will spawn after beating 1st rabbit boss, i am curious what happen if i skip the 1st boss and reaching soul library.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
most secret path need sen manipulation except some secret path.
i didn't check the sewer yet so i don't know about there.

just finished the game on ending C without lit up soul library bonefire.

unlocked the timeline reset crystal for the next loop.

the game doesn't feel as bad as the first series since i didn't see majority of character and develop sentimental feeling toward them.
i don't even know why dodo and duchess got killed.

edit : jack the ripper survived the whole time line.
i didn't touch him at all.

i probably didn't even meet 30% of total NPC.

edit 2 : someone said node will spawn after beating 1st rabbit boss, i am curious what happen if i skip the 1st boss and reaching soul library.
Node should spawn after 1 progression, regardless of how you get it. Btw, you can check how much progression you have by looking at how many torches are lit above the white door in the library.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think my game is bugged, I keep pressing x for the secret paths but nothing happens. Even tried downloading saves that take have all the conditions fulfilled in this thread but pressing x still does nothing.
I assume you are talking about the path to G/F end. You need to start a new lap (not a new game) and don't skip the intro. Press the cancel key (probably X) when it presents the option for which Alice you want.

May 6, 2021
I assume you are talking about the path to G/F end. You need to start a new lap (not a new game) and don't skip the intro. Press the cancel key (probably X) when it presents the option for which Alice you want.
Yeah I tried doing a new lap, not skipping the intro and pressing x doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Apr 21, 2020
ok how do i either get past the gods old fish or do i just have to brute force it to death
you can run pass it with dodo running activated and hold run [shift].

i don't know if someone already answered this 3 old month question or not since i can't see the chain reply in this forum.

Apr 21, 2020
does the old kings skill never miss i have 130 magic evasion and 100 evasion
as a player, you can have 200% hit rate to make sure you still can hit enemy with 100% evasion rate.
some weapon even have ability to guarantee hit no matter what.

i don't remember which one is old kings OR i never meet him on my first playtrough but i am sure he handle hit rate pretty well.

is the old king is the one in front of duchess house ?
if yes then read below :
i got carried by pumkin head and dream spirit with 0 upgrade on level and stats.

you only need to pick clergy set in cathedral and iron maiden ring inside of torture chamber VIA upper side of blood tear pond.
i spam heal item and a consumeable debuff which i got from medium sized mushroom.

you can do the same for the bell boss inside fish market since sinbad will carry you whole fight.

Apr 21, 2020
So he's a rare one. No wonder i reloaded my save and never see him again.
one of the graverobber always have decent chance to transform into gravekeeper.
you will keep seeing gravekeeper if he run from the fight by fighting graverobber repeatedly.

not sure if progress have any impact on him.
he is running away by default unless something changes his behaviour.

stealing all item on graveyard won't change gravekeeper behaviour so you don't need to worry when you meet him.
he is basically instant win graverobber version and always escape on his 1st turn. [default behaviour]

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
as a player, you can have 200% hit rate to make sure you still can hit enemy with 100% evasion rate.
some weapon even have ability to guarantee hit no matter what.

i don't remember which one is old kings OR i never meet him on my first playtrough but i am sure he handle hit rate pretty well.

is the old king is the one in front of duchess house ?
if yes then read below :
i got carried by pumkin head and dream spirit with 0 upgrade on level and stats.

you only need to pick clergy set in cathedral and iron maiden ring inside of torture chamber VIA upper side of blood tear pond.
i spam heal item and a consumeable debuff which i got from medium sized mushroom.

you can do the same for the bell boss inside fish market since sinbad will carry you whole fight.
Nope, old king is the boss in the chaos dungeon

Reactions: Cuhulu Disciple
Apr 21, 2020
Can you post a screen of where you are pressing X at?
press x button on your keyboard [it's button for cancel action] when you got a choice to pick which type of alice you want.
don't interact with the camera in queensland since it will replace your choice.

this option only available for new game ++ after you restart the whole time line using a crystal in soul library after reaching any ending.

it's basically how you handle bandersnatch in black souls which is the prequel of this game.
you press cancel button when you got a choice to answer him.

[one of the rabbit next to blacksouls bandersnatch is giving this hint.]

edit :
i didn't test this route yet and giving this reply based on spoiler i got from other.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
press x button on your keyboard [it's button for cancel action] when you got a choice to pick which type of alice you want.
don't interact with the camera in queensland since it will replace your choice.

this option only available for new game ++ after you restart the whole time line using a crystal in soul library after reaching any ending.

it's basically how you handle bandersnatch in black souls which is the prequel of this game.
you press cancel button when you got a choice to answer him.

[one of the rabbit next to blacksouls bandersnatch is giving this hint.]

edit :
i didn't test this route yet and giving this reply based on spoiler i got from other.
Ok, but i'm not the one with the issue here. I'm trying to troubleshoot the other guys issue. After ruling out performing the action in a new lap and unlocking the ability to do so, next is making sure he was on the right box for pressing X.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, and just to be sure I downloaded another save that fulfilled all those conditions and neither it or mine work.
Assuming you downloaded the save from this post, I forgot that you need to fulfill the back route conditions per playthrough. Load the all endings save and view any ending, or redownload the updated package and loop/transition to NG+ on the "ending F G" save, then press X without skipping the prologue.

Reactions: Run_away_from_h3r3
May 6, 2021
Assuming you downloaded the save from this post, I forgot that you need to fulfill the back route conditions per playthrough. Load the all endings save and view any ending, or redownload the updated package and loop/transition to NG+ on the "ending F G" save, then press X without skipping the prologue.
Oh shit it works, I guess I missed something on my own run, dunno what it was but thanks man.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Probably some ridiculous roundabout way of emulating a smartphone and playing the game on that so you can click the buttons.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes