4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, it only drops from chests in chaos dungeon, though I'm not sure it only drops in that room. I don't remember what room I got mine in.
There's also a couple other items you can only get in the chaos dungeon. There's the miracle maiden garb (+50% mdf and mag, -99% mp), armor of iron valor (+15% crit, +15% def, -10% spd) and chaplain's robes (+25% mdf, +5% mp regen, -6% spd) and the various ultimate spells of the heroines from the previous game + chaos explosion. I have not found those last two armors but the description of the miracle maiden garb leads me to believe it's a reference to Reimu of Touhou, especially considering the fanwork Toro is working on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Checkman

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Thanks for answering, I need that wand for my Miracle Run. If the description on jp Wikia is right it is crazy good.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for answering, I need that wand for my Miracle Run. If the description on jp Wikia is right it is crazy good.
If you're doing miracles only (that's pretty severely limiting) I can see it being pretty useful. It's aoe unavoidable dispel which really any build can make use of since the spell dispel can miss or be reflected.
1637990803124.png

Checkman

May 24, 2017
If you're doing miracles only (that's pretty severely limiting) I can see it being pretty useful. It's aoe unavoidable dispel which really any build can make use of since the spell dispel can miss or be reflected.
View attachment 1520698
Yup sorry should have explained better. That run is lvl 1, no coloured souls, no buying items, no killing enemies that you do not need and few other things, but this is the core. The main goal is to get all Fairy Tales.
Edit: Yup that wand is insane.

Last edited:

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Is the ending the same no matter what you do? Or did I fuck something up? And if possible can someone explain to me what the hell happened at the end.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Well, which ending are you talking about? Do you mean the one at the end of dlc 3?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, that's it, thank you for the confirmation. So the story hasn't ended yet and there will probably be one more game, fuck :D
Edit: Yup one more thing if possible... Can you tell me how the actual story began? From the real world, if it's known. BS2 is the first I played from the franchise, and I don't really have enough time to explore it nor the other ones, with my job and all. I will be most grateful.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The alice memories tell you most of how it began.
After that, there is a time skip to BS 2, long enough for 64? loops to take place (you can check by killing Node and reading the book she sits in front of at low sen. The number increases every time you loop). The events during this time skip are somewhat explained from the flashback bears in Winterbell as well as hinted at in the chaos dungeon content.[/ISPOILER]

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Looks like all the DLCs are completed! Thus... it is time for me to return back to this beautiful hell...

Checkman

May 24, 2017
The alice memories tell you most of how it began.
After that, there is a time skip to BS 2, long enough for 64? loops to take place (you can check by killing Node and reading the book she sits in front of at low sen. The number increases every time you loop). The events during this time skip are somewhat explained from the flashback bears in Winterbell as well as hinted at in the chaos dungeon content.[/ISPOILER]
One last thing and I think I am done. So the VN part at the end... were those his real memories?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe, maybe not. If you listen to the radio, it seems to hint that it was a scenario designed by Mary Sue to break Carrol.

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
I'm on my third cycle (68 based on lore) and I don't see Blackwells at Cathedral, did anyone know why? I has a few guesses but unsure

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes