4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
They shouldn't. Only fog bosses and certain events like the ones I mentioned should lit the torches at Library.
For your last post, if you bond JubJub you'll get her covenant skill, but letting her alive/not imprisoned once your progress is 10 will kill most of the heroines. If you kill/imprison her before the tenth torch you'll save those heroines, get her weapon and gear. Also, if you're doing Black Rabbit quest at that point, you'll fulfill one of the conditions to get it's fairy tale.
That explains a lot, I was always thinking why all of them disappeared at the 10th torch

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's a lot of hints towards her being the cause though. Like the bloodsigns all around the room, how she goes on and on about driving people mad, how the only ones that remain "sane" afterwards are only certain npcs (Prickett and Node aside, the only ones that remain are the Nightmares and Kuti if you don't have sex with her). Most of her covenant dialogue points to her as well. I think she also flies by on certain maps afterwards. Then again, there's not really anyway to know it before reaching her so its easy to lose everyone. I think it's a neat thing though as part of what makes the game stand out.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens for all the endings actually, other than the dlc ending

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Kill Node, repeatedly. For a much more convenient way in the future, killing Jub Jub gives an item that lets you set your sen to 0 or 100 with infinite uses.

weeeeee

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone got a save that begins right at the start of DLC 3? Lost mine when my external hard-drive snapped. Thank you.

zennyxian

Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys, anyone know where the ring of blades is?
I saw a guide saying it is in a cave at liddell cemetery, but I cant find this cave for the life of me

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
where can I download the game with the 3 DLC? On the first page it is not clear if the link that is there has all three or only two

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
where can I download the game with the 3 DLC? On the first page it is not clear if the link that is there has all three or only two
i mean... Where is the link that I have to download to have the complete game with all the dlcs fully translated in English?. Please

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes