4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
where can I download the game with the 3 DLC? On the first page it is not clear if the link that is there has all three or only two
i mean... Where is the link that I have to download to have the complete game with all the dlcs fully translated in English?. Please
The OP version is complete. The changelog was not updated and now it's confusing people (even if it was already told it would happen).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sho is on the unicorn path. If you chose the lion path, you don't need to start a new lap unless you killed Unis before the dueling grounds.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I just beat GG and get the dual H end. But I realize I don’t know who is “Sho” yet. Anybody know where to meet her?
As told above, you meet her on the Unicorn path inside a cave. You can access the cave by doing Unicorn path normally or through an entrance at the Iron Chain bridge.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
I remember that before there was a walkthrough in which it was said that actions add +1 to the progression (such as crossing the bridge from the city to the cemetery or reaching upper ludwig etc.). But I can no longer find it anywhere and I have the need to know that. Can anyone help me find another walkthrough that says that?

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
Random shower thought: The protagonist was made of many different souls in the same body which can be represent many different player playing the same character

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
there is a folder named "bonus" in the game folde, a .rar is inside there whith the name "Secret" and it have a password... somone have it? please

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
By the way, does anyone has a list of legit gods we meets in-game? And does the game make a separation between Great One and Outer One? Because apparently Mabel mention TCO as Great One

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I remember that before there was a walkthrough in which it was said that actions add +1 to the progression (such as crossing the bridge from the city to the cemetery or reaching upper ludwig etc.). But I can no longer find it anywhere and I have the need to know that. Can anyone help me find another walkthrough that says that?
Besides defeating bosses that are behind fog gates (DLC 2 and 3 not included), the things that increase progression are pulling the lever in the crypt of the church, entering upper ludwidge, getting past the guards of the rose maze, and talking to the npc that appears next to the bonfire in spore forest at 0 progression.
By the way, does anyone has a list of legit gods we meets in-game? And does the game make a separation between Great One and Outer One? Because apparently Mabel mention TCO as Great One
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Besides defeating bosses that are behind fog gates (DLC 2 and 3 not included), the things that increase progression are pulling the lever in the crypt of the church, entering upper ludwidge, getting past the guards of the rose maze, and talking to the npc that appears next to the bonfire in spore forest at 0 progression.
is that really all? I remember there were more but thank you

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes