4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's in winterbell. It's hidden behind a window, indicated by the bloodsign in front of the window that says hidden treasure.

OuroboricCycle

Apr 24, 2019
I’ve got a question since this has been messing with me. In the walkthrough presented in this page (google docs one) it emphasises to NOT kill the rabbits at the start (even using exclamation marks), however, in the in-depth walkthrough ( ) it says to do so. What is the difference? How important is it? And which walkthrough should I follow if I want the best experience?

Jun 6, 2021
I’ve got a question since this has been messing with me. In the walkthrough presented in this page (google docs one) it emphasises to NOT kill the rabbits at the start (even using exclamation marks), however, in the in-depth walkthrough ( ) it says to do so. What is the difference? How important is it? And which walkthrough should I follow if I want the best experience?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing really happens if you kill them (nothing that I'm aware of at least).

Last edited:

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
After going through everything, I’m still has more feelings and misses the character cast in Lost Empire the most
For me, it was the (first) true ending that made me agree. In the first one, the ending REALLY got to me... That feeling of "If only I could do more" and "No one disserved this" messed with me for... Well, I'd say I've not actually recovered from the dismal felling of not being able to save anyone! I'm not even talking in the sense of "MAWAIFU!" but, again, "No one disserved this!" To the point where I truly hope Mary Sue returns in BS3 just so I can have Grim *KILL HER AGAIN!* ...Back on point, when you get to the end and find the truth, (I don't know how to do the spoiler thingy...) There's a certain peace (at least for me) in what happens. Not anything anyone could do to stop what happens, ONLY RETUBUTION.

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018
For me, it was the (first) true ending that made me agree. In the first one, the ending REALLY got to me... That feeling of "If only I could do more" and "No one disserved this" messed with me for... Well, I'd say I've not actually recovered from the dismal felling of not being able to save anyone! I'm not even talking in the sense of "MAWAIFU!" but, again, "No one disserved this!" To the point where I truly hope Mary Sue returns in BS3 just so I can have Grim *KILL HER AGAIN!* ...Back on point, when you get to the end and find the truth, (I don't know how to do the spoiler thingy...) There's a certain peace (at least for me) in what happens. Not anything anyone could do to stop what happens, ONLY RETUBUTION.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandomRabbit

Jan 1, 2021
I started playing again to complete DLC 3, can anyone tell me what is added in DLC 3 and if there is a Complete Walkthrough for this DLC?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Black souls are more stats per cost than buying individual colored souls as long as you are looking to increase more than 4 stats. Given you always want more hp, attack/magic, defense, magic defense, and maybe luck (mp is unimportant and speed has a soft cap), black souls will almost always be a better option. You also won't go insane from using so many souls.
For the 10k+ stat grind, do the boss rush at chaos dungeon. 2-3 times will give you the stats you want.

Feb 13, 2020
I am trying to use frumious wrath skill (Bandersnatch special attack that takes 9 or 10 charges) but can't figure it out. I thought it activates automatically after using skill enough times, but nothing really happens. Any tips?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes