4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It can only be charged once per turn. Even if you have multiple actions per turn and use it more than once in a turn, you'll only get one charge. Once it's charged, you'll get a buff that shows its ready. Next time you use it, it'll nuke the enemy. It's not really worth it, most fights are over before 10 turns. The damage it does is about same as if you had attacked for those 10 turns anyway. But maybe if you could time it with a break for the bonus damage...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Did anybody notice the unreadable writing that appears where Jabberwock was? I cannot read it at either 0 or 100 sen.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I noticed this right before I decided to restart from several hours ago. Yet again I missed a story. The first one was the Fox Grapes that you need Griffy alive for. This time it was the Black Rabbit that you have to take out that NPC before he disappears in order to get it. So much backtracking......:(

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Did anybody notice the unreadable writing that appears where Jabberwock was? I cannot read it at either 0 or 100 sen.
A certain little girl wrote this.
I noticed this right before I decided to restart from several hours ago. Yet again I missed a story. The first one was the Fox Grapes that you need Griffy alive for. This time it was the Black Rabbit that you have to take out that NPC before he disappears in order to get it. So much backtracking......:(
Just in case, you don't need the fairy tales for any ending. The only thing you get from them is the dream souls and a non-unique reward from Node. You get to choose from a bunch of souls, a white rabbit ring, a collection of items (nothing you can't find elsewhere), or her swimsuit scene (which you can unlock anyway after achieving G end).

JuiceBane

Jul 1, 2020
Anyone have the link to the proposed remake of Black Souls? I could have sworn there was something in the works by some Koreans named Grimm Souls.

Tiareth

Oct 22, 2019
Should I leave alone and even make a covennant with the Queen of Hearts? What have I got to lose by imprisoning her in a sex dungeon besides losing access to the covenant's bonuses and her shop? According to her, she killed dear Alice, for this should be punished. This is my first playthrough.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Should I leave alone and even make a covennant with the Queen of Hearts? What have I got to lose by imprisoning her in a sex dungeon besides losing access to the covenant's bonuses and her shop? According to her, she killed dear Alice, for this should be punished. This is my first playthrough.
Do whatever you want to. Like the previous game, you can start a new cycle once you reach an ending (kind of like NG+). There are several decisions you can make and some twists and revelations that will make those hours spent worthy. Come back once you feel like not making progress or stuck at some point.

poophero

Oct 20, 2017
hi can anyone tell me that this version of the game has the Crown of the Lion and Unicorn DLC thanks.

ghosto1234

Sep 9, 2020
I'm so stuck at the light novel section please help me with a guide :( remembered seeing one before but i'm dont think i can search all this thread for it ahaha

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm so stuck at the light novel section please help me with a guide :( remembered seeing one before but i'm dont think i can search all this thread for it ahaha
Horror end is just don't trigger any of the other endings, which is incredibly easy. The other endings are:
1. Happy/doll end. For these endings you need to sleep with the three girls. 1st night, go down the stairs and meet Alice. Wait for her while she checks on the sound and then she will invite you to her room (second daughter), go there. 2nd night, (timing is tight here, don't waste actions) go out into the hall and you will hear Edith coughing, go to her room (third daughter). She will ask you to get her medicine so go down to the living room and search until you get the medicine, it takes multiple tries. Go straight back to her room and sleep with her. During the third day, talk with Loreina in the living room and she will invite you to her room. At night, go to the Eldest daughter's room to sleep with her. The next day, you can leave through the front door. Ending here splits if you look back or not, look back= doll, don't look back=happy end.
2. Neet ending. Just stay in your room all day and avoid the girls (watch out for Alice at night on the first night). Spam inspect to pass time. At night, go out in the hall and go back to your room to avoid triggering horror stuff. On the third or fourth day I forget which, you can just leave. Don't look back.
To add on, if you're in horror ending, just keep opening the door and going through. You'll get out eventually.

Dec 7, 2018
It's technically fine either way since you can just start another cycle like what the person said above. My personal thoughts on whether you should kill her though is down below. Warning: ma

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Al845 and DaiReth
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes