4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure that I saw her at all possible locations.
Doing Red Hood ending will reset your progress but grants access to DLC 3 soo you'll have to redo most stuff again aside from fairy tales and some progression, I think.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Doing Red Hood ending will reset your progress but grants access to DLC 3 soo you'll have to redo most stuff again aside from fairy tales and some progression, I think.
I tried to select "cancel" after completing an ending and going through the prologue again but no such option was available. That doesn't mean I missed Red Hood somewhere does it!!??

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I tried to select "cancel" after completing an ending and going through the prologue again but no such option was available. That doesn't mean I missed Red Hood somewhere does it!!??
Yeah, you prolly missed one thing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I tried so hard!! It's not because of that choking scene in upper Ludwig is it? As far as I know I went everywhere. I don't know where to look now.
No no, you don't need ALL campfire dialogues, I think.
In my case of missing that ending, it's usually me forgetting to take all memories.

I also just discovered in my random searching that Griffy killed the Queen. Huh?
You don't really need to keep a lot of them alive for Red Hood's unless you're going for Node's ending (B ending)

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Finished the game following the walkthrough and I have a few more questions. Looking at the Room of Reminiscence it mentions Winterbell and White Castletown, places that I don't think were required for me to go to (at least I don't remember them at) and I don't know where these places are at all. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Finished the game following the walkthrough and I have a few more questions. Looking at the Room of Reminiscence it mentions Winterbell and White Castletown, places that I don't think were required for me to go to (at least I don't remember them at) and I don't know where these places are at all. Could someone point me in the right direction?
The walkthrough was made before dlc 3 which added those two locations. To get there, you need to get G end first. On the next loop, speak with mabel at least once then check carrol river for a hidden path near the north end (it'll be guarded by two fairly strong enemies). Also make sure you have high sen when you go looking.

Reactions: Yazros

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
The walkthrough was made before dlc 3 which added those two locations. To get there, you need to get G end first. On the next loop, speak with mabel at least once then check carrol river for a hidden path near the north end (it'll be guarded by two fairly strong enemies). Also make sure you have high sen when you go looking.
Ah, thank you. Could you also explain how getting G ending works exactly? Do I need to get all the previous endings first? All the walkthrough mentioned was "doing the 0 SEN and LEAF’S RING stuff " which is fairly vague.

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
Ah, thank you. Could you also explain how getting G ending works exactly? Do I need to get all the previous endings first? All the walkthrough mentioned was "doing the 0 SEN and LEAF’S RING stuff " which is fairly vague.
The more specific is meeting Red Hood in at least 10 Area which need 0 sen to see her, collect 6 Alice memories which also need 0 sen, and Leaf’s Ring from Mary Ann. And then move to the next cycle, “cancel” the choices, stand with Red Hood

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you don't know what leaf's ring is then you haven't played enough but just having it is part of the requirements. You don't need to get all the other endings, you could even get it as your second ending.
The more specific is meeting Red Hood in at least 10 Area which need 0 sen to see her, collect 6 Alice memories which also need 0 sen, and Leaf’s Ring from Mary Ann. And then move to the next cycle, “cancel” the choices, stand with Red Hood
To add on to this, red hood first appears on the bridge after you beat headhunting beast (the rabbit boss at the start of the game). She only appears here at progress 1 which means beating headhunting beast has to be your first progress. Be careful of the non boss progress which are entering the rose garden, pulling the lever in the crypt of the cathedral, talking to the npc by the spore forest bonfire, and entering upper ludwidge. She also only appears if you have 0 or less sen. If you didn't get this meeting, you can't get G end this loop. Try again next loop.
Btw, if you do go to a new loop, upgrade the vorpal sword to max before fighting headhunting beast and wear it when starting the fight for a surprise.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes