4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Good news everyone!
Toro made a in regards to BS 3. Unfortunately, the game itself will be put on hold while Toro polishes his story writing skills, drawing ability, and confirms the story, world setting, etc. It could be some years before BS 3 begins production and is released.
In the meantime, some good news. Toro will be releasing 2 games which you may already know about from past interviews. They will be the leadins to the BS 3 story.
The first is one focused on Red hood. It will be a short adventure game rather than an rpg. Should be announced later this year but Toro is infamous for being late to schedule.
The second one is focused on the Demon princesses from BS 1. This will be a full length rpg game where you play as the demon princesses. It will be something like a hunting game (monster hunter?) where you can strengthen by using monster materials. This one will begin production as soon as the Red hood game is delivered.
Just the fact that there's BS 3 is more than enough for me to wait for it.

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
I’m now wonder what would Demon Princesses game will be in the timeline of Black Souls. It could just be a backstory like Red Hood’s Woods

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
So if we take what we know from what Red said at the END in Black Souls 2, she mentioned that she found out more about herself. And if she was eighteen in blacksouls 2 and was underage in Red Hoods Woods, guess that could be a huge gap of years that this new game could take place in.

BOI!@#$%

Dec 24, 2019
I feel like im just stupid but my game does not actually save. I can save in game and I see the files but if I close the game all my saves are gone. Im not sure why this keeps happening but I have tried to 1 shot it multiple times and I cant bring myself to try it again.

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
I still can’t get over Red Hood’s outfit in BS2, the ears was nice but the body is basically some sort of underwear, I know this is a 18+ game but this does not make me feels anything more. And by the way, somehow Red Hood in Red Hood’s Wood looks so mature 1641882958483.jpeg 1641882846491.jpeg

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anybody know how to beat the "Old King" or those "snow" knights appearing near the boat that takes you to who knows where? I haven't got on the boat yet.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So if we take what we know from what Red said at the END in Black Souls 2, she mentioned that she found out more about herself. And if she was eighteen in blacksouls 2 and was underage in Red Hoods Woods, guess that could be a huge gap of years that this new game could take place in.
Since those two games are supposedly going to be the foundation for the bs3 story, it might take place between hell end and when Grimm finally returned to her. Mary Sue mentioned she had less than a year to live and the game is supposed to be fairly short.
Anybody know how to beat the "Old King" or those "snow" knights appearing near the boat that takes you to who knows where? I haven't got on the boat yet.
Old king has a set pattern, make sure you dodge her gravity attack so you can break her when she charges. She does like 4 other attacks then uses gravity, then charges, then blasts you with zex calibur then goes back to one. On phase two, break her mirror images when they charge to instant kill them. You need like 1k luck or something for break to work so if it's not working, get some more luck or buff your luck. Also she does dark damage mainly so a dark resist ring or dark resist shield helps a lot.
For the knight, the easiest way to kill them is to mana drain them so they can't even attack. The witch reflects magic but she isn't as threatening as the knight who does at least 50% of your hp per attack.

Reactions: avientone

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The games from this dev are all so mind- and heartbreaking, but it's also kinda hard to look away from the mystery :')
Really looking forward to more from them.

On another note, can anyone tell me if there's anything particularly interesting in ending F.
I didn't really feel like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but if there's something important for the overall plot then I guess I'd just bite the bullet and do the ending after all :p

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The games from this dev are all so mind- and heartbreaking, but it's also kinda hard to look away from the mystery :')
Really looking forward to more from them.

On another note, can anyone tell me if there's anything particularly interesting in ending F.
I didn't really feel like
but if there's something important for the overall plot then I guess I'd just bite the bullet and do the ending after all :p
You could say F end is Mary Sue's just reward for the character endings in 1. You can skip it if you want since it's not really important, but can you really pass up more choking?

• Haha
Reactions: Iblis2150

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
You could say F end is Mary Sue's just reward for the character endings in 1. You can skip it if you want since it's not really important, but can you really pass up more choking?
Ok, if she gets some more punishing, I'll give it a shot.
Even though I was already pretty happy, when she got

Edit:

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Since those two games are supposedly going to be the foundation for the bs3 story, it might take place between hell end and when Grimm finally returned to her. Mary Sue mentioned she had less than a year to live and the game is supposed to be fairly short.

Old king has a set pattern, make sure you dodge her gravity attack so you can break her when she charges. She does like 4 other attacks then uses gravity, then charges, then blasts you with zex calibur then goes back to one. On phase two, break her mirror images when they charge to instant kill them. You need like 1k luck or something for break to work so if it's not working, get some more luck or buff your luck. Also she does dark damage mainly so a dark resist ring or dark resist shield helps a lot.
For the knight, the easiest way to kill them is to mana drain them so they can't even attack. The witch reflects magic but she isn't as threatening as the knight who does at least 50% of your hp per attack.
Thank you so much for the info~! :)

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
where can i find that doll? i think i already found it but cant seem to remember where
At Ox Ward University. It will tell you to go to Carroll River. You'll find a passage near the elevator to Ox Ward (there are 2 enemies you can avoid to take the passage). It's important to have positive SEN, otherwise you won't see it.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes