4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
At Ox Ward University. It will tell you to go to Carroll River. You'll find a passage near the elevator to Ox Ward (there are 2 enemies you can avoid to take the passage). It's important to have positive SEN, otherwise you won't see it.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
At Ox Ward University. It will tell you to go to Carroll River. You'll find a passage near the elevator to Ox Ward (there are 2 enemies you can avoid to take the passage). It's important to have positive SEN, otherwise you won't see it.
hmm.. it doesn't say anything, do i need to do something first before it talks?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
hmm.. it doesn't say anything, do i need to do something first before it talks?
Not really. Actually, those places are from DLC 3, so you need to have completed the following:
* Obtain G ending.
* Talk to Mabel.
* Access DLC 3 through Carroll River passage.
The doll feature was added to hint DLC 3 content and a new H-Scene. If you completed those 3 steps above, you should access those areas with no problem.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Not really. Actually, those places are from DLC 3, so you need to have completed the following:
* Obtain G ending.
* Talk to Mabel.
* Access DLC 3 through Carroll River passage.
The doll feature was added to hint DLC 3 content and a new H-Scene. If you completed those 3 steps above, you should access those areas with no problem.
i see now.. so i need to obtain the G ending first.. thanks

Hatorimatsu

Oct 7, 2017
does any one know where the weapon God's Angels located at i cant find it
and where to get the summon wall of flesh skill.

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I can only guess that the Dream Library is some kind of pocket dimension or whatsoever, but the DLC 2 (and maybe even 3 if I'm not wrong) is indeed a separate garden. On the DLC SEN doens't affect anything except Grimm's own sanity, as he is incapable of speech, but his madness still doens't make the world all fucked up or anything

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
hey guys... how in the fucking heck did you beat the Nurse Call?... your HP gets drained and the nurse's attacks are lethal..

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
hey guys... how in the fucking heck did you beat the Nurse Call?... your HP gets drained and the nurse's attacks are lethal..
Wich difficulty you are you playing on? If your problem is nurse call herself, I think you just need to increase your stats, I'm not sure but maybe percentage-damage reduction might help against her (you get a ring for that from the sackhead girl, give her a viscera or kill her)
Also, as far as I remember, you need to dispel the requiem on the zombies and Nurse call to be able to kill them, undead killer mushrooms helped too

If you are still having too much trouble, just spam requiem while using Node's clock to recharge the skill, as long as you have enough clocks, you'll eventually kill them, just remember to re-apply the buff ~2 turns BEFORE it ends, otherwise you'll die if you have 0 life.
Latter dlc bosses made me go crazy, 40k on all stats and they still managed to instantly destroy me on difficulty one.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Wich difficulty you are you playing on? If your problem is nurse call herself, I think you just need to increase your stats, I'm not sure but maybe percentage-damage reduction might help against her (you get a ring for that from the sackhead girl, give her a viscera or kill her)
Also, as far as I remember, you need to dispel the requiem on the zombies and Nurse call to be able to kill them, undead killer mushrooms helped too

If you are still having too much trouble, just spam requiem while using Node's clock to recharge the skill, as long as you have enough clocks, you'll eventually kill them, just remember to re-apply the buff ~2 turns BEFORE it ends, otherwise you'll die if you have 0 life.
Latter dlc bosses made me go crazy, 40k on all stats and they still managed to instantly destroy me on difficulty one.
but i can't use items against the Nurse Call so the undead mushroom is out of the question..

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
Well, I can only guess that the Dream Library is some kind of pocket dimension or whatsoever, but the DLC 2 (and maybe even 3 if I'm not wrong) is indeed a separate garden. On the DLC SEN doens't affect anything except Grimm's own sanity, as he is incapable of speech, but his madness still doens't make the world all fucked up or anything
Since there multiple gods were invited to this world of Wonderland, the current Wonderland seem like to be merged with other gardens/worlds

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
If i remember correctly the list of garden that we can go in BS2 is: Wonderland(TCO's Garden), Winterbell (Node's Garden) and Chaos Dungeon(Mabel's Garden), Wonderland is a little bit special as it absorb Mary Sue's Garden the Lost Empire, so some things inside is mashed together. and it's connected to Winterbell by GG(Grand Guignol) as it powered the whole Wonderland to be able to do loops, maybe the Dream library is kinda a bridge between these garden as it can access those place at once

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Welcome to dlc 3 motherfucker, bosses only get harder from here. The whole dlc is designed around the player having nearly everything in the game at their disposal. Also many bosses have attacks that deal a certain percentage of your hp regardless of your defense.
Use soul light or hp regen to keep your hp above 50%. Make sure you have at least 30% physical and magical dodge so you can evade her avoidable attacks (second and fifth turn). You also want sleep resistance. If you have it, mary's wand is very useful in this fight, it's a rare gold chest drop in chaos dungeon. It's not necessary though if you use absolute precision + dispel. For gear, I'd probably use black rabbit 2x, apple ring, empty ring +3, two faced shield, mystery of the night sky, any armor with at least 5% magic evade (clergy clothes, magician clothes, sailor clothes are all good). This gives you 4-5 turns, 30% magic evade, and 30%(20%) health regen. For covenant, use margaret (if your speed is over 6k, 3k with it equipped), bandersnatch, wolris, or Hatta. Nurse call has a certain chance to revive when killed so just keep killing it until it dies.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
wait what... but does it have the same difficulty as the first one?
It's the same enemy, she just comes back to life. I think she only has like 10% of her hp or something though so it's not hard to keep killing her. Speaking of difficulty, go check your difficulty at the statue in the library, you probably ran into the event that set it to 9.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
It's the same enemy, she just comes back to life. I think she only has like 10% of her hp or something though so it's not hard to keep killing her. Speaking of difficulty, go check your difficulty at the statue in the library, you probably ran into the event that set it to 9.
its was set to 0 ahaha i can't fucking imagine if that's level 9... it will probably just breathe on me and i'll end up dead again xD
oh almost forgot where do i get the HEAL sorcery?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes