4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
its was set to 0 ahaha i can't fucking imagine if that's level 9... it will probably just breathe on me and i'll end up dead again xD
oh almost forgot where do i get the HEAL sorcery?
soul light is from bill. If you don't have access to him, you will have to rely on alternate methods. There is turtle soup from turtle ladle and green power from mushroom village. Jub jub bow's skill gives 50% hp regen + madness so if you can remove or negate the madness, that's huge.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
soul light is from bill. If you don't have access to him, you will have to rely on alternate methods. There is turtle soup from turtle ladle and green power from mushroom village. Jub jub bow's skill gives 50% hp regen + madness so if you can remove or negate the madness, that's huge.
yeah i have access to him haha.. who wouldn't want to dominate that femboy ass xD

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
yeah i have access to him haha.. who wouldn't want to dominate that femboy ass xD
Might be worth just grinding through the Chaos Dungeon a bit since the deeper levels, as expected, contain better loot, and im sure you can find almost any item in the dungeon as well...Such as the Cannon, Deep Sea Knights Anchor.etc. If your looking for some quick levels, then Mabels challenge right before the Chaos Dungeon is a no brainer. And Mirandas Axe, atleast in my opinion, is an excellent weapon for those without a lot of HP or defense since even if you get incompasitated, you'll still counter attack for huge damage.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Ryahn
Hey chief. So I was really annoyed that the game was locked at such a low resolution. I knew that Zethin had made a patch to add in resolution scaling but it was for an older version and trying to apply it to this one resulted in text entering reverting to Japanese, some character names not appearing, and crashes in dlc3. Seeing as he seems to have abandoned the project and just for my own sake I spent an hour or so last night learning how to work RPGVXAce to be able to edit scripts to get the best of both worlds. I figured I might as well share it. I'm not a dev but I haven't noticed any bugs or issues with it so far. Thought you might want to check it out and maybe put a link for it at the bottom of main page.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
shit... now im having a hard time defeating the dog doctor... everytime time she transforms to her second form, my immortality gets completely wiped out when she attacks, healing abilities doesn't do shit but damage you instead, stats is somehow useless and i seem to lost jabberwock's soul so i can't get the scythe... is there a way to defeat her without jabberwock's scythe?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
shit... now im having a hard time defeating the dog doctor... everytime time she transforms to her second form, my immortality gets completely wiped out when she attacks, healing abilities doesn't do shit but damage you instead, stats is somehow useless and i seem to lost jabberwock's soul so i can't get the scythe... is there a way to defeat her without jabberwock's scythe?
Make sure you're paying attention to the pop up that shows the bosses domain, most bosses in dlc 3 have one (the final boss has several). Hers makes healing do damage to you and reduces attack and magic by 100%.
Status effects. Stack bleed, burn, poison, deadly poison on her. Also ghost fire and the new spells from dlc 3, acid rain and shadowy bog. You can get like 20% damage per turn from all these combined. Additionally, you can still do certain attacks if they scale off stats that aren't magic or attack. Hunter's bow/hero's bow triple shot and thousand arrows partially scale with speed so they should still work and the bunker shield's basic attack and shield slam both scale with defense partially.
Equip abhorrent cloak (look in the crack multiple times in jabberwocks prison at carrol river) and she literally can't hurt you because it blocks healing and she is healing you to death. Health regen still works so mystery + jub jub bow is really good.

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
fuck this DLC3 haha... so im currently fighting the winterbell monster, the red mark said that i should try defense but everytime his HP is already half drained, he uses debuff to remove my Requiem and using defense buff and items are kinda useless then he one shots me... how am i supposed to beat him? do i need some specific items or weapons again?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You mean the guy on the chain? He makes you fall from a great heightThat's why cheshire asked if you remembered her ring

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
fuck this DLC3 haha... so im currently fighting the winterbell monster, the red mark said that i should try defense but everytime his HP is already half drained, he uses debuff to remove my Requiem and using defense buff and items are kinda useless then he one shots me... how am i supposed to beat him? do i need some specific items or weapons again?
You need to wear the Cheshire cats ring in the fight cause he launches you in the air and fall damage is an instant death.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
you know what, that does makes sense xD
so that's why i can see his freaking face haha
Well, when your like me and hold shift to skip all battle dialogue cause your more busy spamming through fights rather than reading, your bound to miss crap like that. Hell, I gave up after dying so many times that I just put on a ring of Draconic blessing to survive cause I didn't know the Cheshire cat ring was required.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can also just kill him before he does the drop attack. He uses it at 50% so you have plenty of time to set up.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
You can also just kill him before he does the drop attack. He uses it at 50% so you have plenty of time to set up.
well that shit didn't give me enough time to kill him haha, everytime his HP reaches to certain point, he carries me like a bag sand then air drops me haha.. but now i've beaten him, there's another struggle... the old foe is back and i'm trying not to ask how to defeat him just yet... gonna try a lot of things first before i've reach my limit

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
well that shit didn't give me enough time to kill him haha, everytime his HP reaches to certain point, he carries me like a bag sand then air drops me haha.. but now i've beaten him, there's another struggle... the old foe is back and i'm trying not to ask how to defeat him just yet... gonna try a lot of things first before i've reach my limit
If you really get stuck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

curtloadblower

Apr 22, 2018
is there a way to make the h-scenes autoplay. Most games and visual novel have an auto play feature. this game only seems to have skip dialogue. I dont want to multitask FFS

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes