4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
No but getting to floor 9999 gives you a secret "ending"

Feel free to try and get it.
Ok, I want you to clarify if this is a joke or not. I kind of got the feeling that's just trolling, but it doesn't surprise me if it were true while this game is trolling so much so far.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Ok, I want you to clarify if this is a joke or not. I kind of got the feeling that's just trolling, but it doesn't surprise me if it were true while this game is trolling so much so far.
I mean, nothings stopping me from just modifying the code to find out, but where's the fun in that.

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
It's just a joke, and if there were any extra cg or anything you'd be able to see them on the gamefiles (despite the "secret" folder, you can see everything by just going to Graphics > Pictures, H-scenes and Snake God Jumpscares alike)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What? There's no secret at floor 100000?
I've been bamboozled, my life's ruined, time to commit SUDOKU.

CalmOfDawn

Nov 6, 2021
I've searched through loads of pages in this thread, and theres loads of people asking for a save file. For some reason they're completely ignored or told to "go play the game". Not everyone wants to meticulously follow a walkthrough step-by-step for 30+ hours trying to unlock everything (or risk missing content becaue they didn't). So I'm quoting a save file I found 50 pages back (thanks to the uploader "GGH").
BLACK SOULS 2 FULL SAVE (TESTED)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a minute, I've uploaded my save more than once, how come they can't find it when they search "full save"?
Best part about it is that it's stat capped too.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Have <0 sen and look in the telescope behind the university, takes a bit for it to start. There's nothing special there really. Some moonbeast and a brainscrubbing event that puts your sen back up.

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
On my second cycle, I took Vorpal Sword to the first boss, and died to one critical hit from the 3 hit attack from max HP. Do I just need to grind more stats from Chaos Dungeon? Should I skip Vorpal challenge in 2nd cycle?

Good to see Raf-Raf here as well, I first sighted them in the Degrees of Lewdity thread.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh I've been 'ere in the past, just haven't really went here recently since I pretty much don't really have a reason to.
Unless someone has a spare of an amnesia potion so I can play this like I played it for the first time.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
On my second cycle, I took Vorpal Sword to the first boss, and died to one critical hit from the 3 hit attack from max HP. Do I just need to grind more stats from Chaos Dungeon? Should I skip Vorpal challenge in 2nd cycle?

Good to see Raf-Raf here as well, I first sighted them in the Degrees of Lewdity thread.
Your mistake was not using resurrectionist ring. It protects against critical hits and critical hits do TRIPLE damage. You can cheese him with requiem. He always uses a skill to dispel requiem if you use it so...

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait a minute, I've uploaded my save more than once, how come they can't find it when they search "full save"?
Best part about it is that it's stat capped too.
Hahaha My save is better :cool:

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
R
Your mistake was not using resurrectionist ring. It protects against critical hits and critical hits do TRIPLE damage. You can cheese him with requiem. He always uses a skill to dispel requiem if you use it so...
Requiem is so OP that even if the boss can dispel it, they just get stunlocked trying to do so

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes