4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
Went trough another NG cycle, this time so I could do Leiden's Questline and have all summons in the Grand Gignol Fight...
After a whole ton of suffering, I beat the fucking unicorn, only to find out I haven't completed Leiden's Quest...
Is it because of the dialogue choice at the end? Or because I fought her at the start of the DLC (Aparently joining her trough the battle doen'st change anything)?

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Beat this game today... All I've gotta say is, I'm ready for the final fight. I wanna see ma boi Grim get his happy ending. And FUCK LEAF.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
DLC3 will really kick your ass hahahaha! how do i kill the wanna be angel, she killed dr florence that i had trouble sparing, and how do i defeat the Unicorn?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
if you're at the unicorn, you can't fight the angel anymore. Unis requires fear status effect to stop her evasion.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
i currently wearing 2 ring of fear, but it doesn't seem to work, Unis just keeps evading, is there a skill or a weapon that can really put an ailment on UNIS?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just aoe them. Kishingatana has a good aoe attack that can actually be used for it. She also only splits at 50% so if you kill her in one go, you can skip that phase. Hans or gungnir/partisan +10 (zex sturm) are good choices. You can apparently still use consumable buffs like carpeneter nails.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Just aoe them. Kishingatana has a good aoe attack that can actually be used for it. She also only splits at 50% so if you kill her in one go, you can skip that phase. Hans or gungnir/partisan +10 (zex sturm) are good choices. You can apparently still use consumable buffs like carpeneter nails.
ok ill try that, and if i manage to beat this one, pretty sure there's another one so i might ask again hahaha again thanks man xD

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
Gonna start up this game soon since I'm sorta halfway through my replay of the first game. Just wanted to ask if you could sell colored souls in this one like in the first game cause they gave you quite a bit of souls.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes