4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
I'm not sure how to help you. I beated Unis, saved Leiden from being killed by Mabel and went to talk to her where I first met her. I think she ask you what reward do you want, so you can trigger the h-scene.
Oooooh, I never tought about doing that, thanks!

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
So i just cleared all the ending for the previous game, and im currently downloading this one.
I just wanna know one thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry, I got you homie

There's a section of this guide with all the jumpscares on the game, I just updated it to have the dlc ones too

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Uh, how is this game beatable? Haven't played very long, but I've gotten to what I assume is the first boss (rabbit that turns into big creepy rabbit), and there's no way you beat this thing without a ton of healing items as far as I can tell, I'm even using guard to block most damage

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there any way to find the full character art for the icons, and not just the cut icon version?
I looked in the files but only found the cut versions.
As far as I know only the icon exists. There isn't a full version. The has a section down at the bottom of that page with links to various twitter posts by the dev with character art although I'm pretty certain it's just the same stuff you find in game except possibly higher resolution.
Uh, how is this game beatable? Haven't played very long, but I've gotten to what I assume is the first boss (rabbit that turns into big creepy rabbit), and there's no way you beat this thing without a ton of healing items as far as I can tell, I'm even using guard to block most damage
Really? Well there are several ways.
1. Absolute noob way. When you die you get a black soul which boosts all your stats by 1 while reducing your sen. Kill yourself repeatedly in crash chamber until you get a bunch. May or may not lead to you being repeatedly killed by hard enemies that spawn after using enough black souls.
2. Use break when he starts glowing. This stuns him and makes him take 2x damage until it wears off. Also, he is weak to fire.
3. Depending on your class you have some options. If you start as knight you can debuff his attack. Cleric has access to a healing spell. Thief has the ability to attack and dodge in the same turn. Keep in mind dodge (and guard) are also agility buffs. Hunter has access to an agility buff. Other classes would be better off exploring.
4. There are two other ways out of rabbit hole although one of those requires a mystery key. Explore a bit then come back. You should be able to find rings to boost your stats, spells, and weapons (weapon swapping doesn't cost a turn).

mepmepmep

Jun 9, 2019
Don't worry, I got you homie

There's a section of this guide with all the jumpscares on the game, I just updated it to have the dlc ones too
Yo i wish i had this when i started the game, could've saved me a lot of SEN (haha get it, pls help)
But thanks anyway man.

Reactions: CodeFree
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes