4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Gonna start up this game soon since I'm sorta halfway through my replay of the first game. Just wanted to ask if you could sell colored souls in this one like in the first game cause they gave you quite a bit of souls.
Yes, you can.
ahhhhhh. how many regeneration does UNIS have?
Not sure, but that's not enough to handle at maxed stats. I suggest equipping Miranda's Axe to counter attacks and God's Angels+5 (that sword works fine for long battles).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can't use god's angel because it has a special property that replaces your normal attack with an unavoidable skill. Unis' domain prevents the use of unavoidable skills. Miranda's axe might be the same.
ahhhhhh. how many regeneration does UNIS have?
She regenerates every time you kill a clone unfortunately.

Reactions: Facha1234

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
You can't use god's angel because it has a special property that replaces your normal attack with an unavoidable skill. Unis' domain prevents the use of unavoidable skills. Miranda's axe might be the same.

She regenerates every time you kill a clone unfortunately.
whew.. finally done man... took like 48x (for today) to beat UNIS and i didn't get to rape her damn it... hahaha

IHC

May 8, 2021
I did as the guide said but when I started a new cycle and after the prologue, there isn't "cancel" option when it asked which Alice was it. Help.
1644495535939.png

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
bruh imagine learing how to save edit items in for RPG M just to get the goose book with out killing the chick (and i dont regret cheating at all god) i just hope it wont mess with my game tho !

mepmepmep

Jun 9, 2019
So i just cleared all the ending for the previous game, and im currently downloading this one.
I just wanna know one thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So i just cleared all the ending for the previous game, and im currently downloading this one.
I just wanna know one thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are plenty. Off the top of my head, asylum has one, G/F ending has one, doing bad things to the lizard gives you a curse which randomly causes one to happen when changing screens that lasts until you change cycles, duchess mansion has one, the hospital has some, winterbell has one. Even the rape dungeon has one. You might even classify the clowns in upper lutwidge as one.

Reactions: mepmepmep

mepmepmep

Jun 9, 2019
There are plenty. Off the top of my head, asylum has one, G/F ending has one, doing bad things to the lizard gives you a curse which randomly causes one to happen when changing screens that lasts until you change cycles, duchess mansion has one, the hospital has some, winterbell has one. Even the rape dungeon has one. You might even classify the clowns in upper lutwidge as one.
Yo thats like alot more than the first game, and you are not even responding to my last question so its probably way worse than the first game huh, god i wish wasnt such a big scaredy cat when it comes to these kind of game lol.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yo thats like alot more than the first game, and you are not even responding to my last question so its probably way worse than the first game huh, god i wish wasnt such a big scaredy cat when it comes to these kind of game lol.
Well the intensity of the scare varies significantly and some are only audio or visual. Worst ones are probably winterbell or snake god curse.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*Runs away in VN*

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
wait wait wait a second after you make a covenant with victoria it's possible to farm her with the mini game for free souls and even tainted souls wth ??!!!

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
So I took a quick look at the guide and didn't internalize anything but fucking wow some of this stuff seems crazy obtuse. If I play this blind will I be able to organically get all the endings? Are there in game tips for any of this stuff?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know if they will be making a new game soon?
I made a post about the blog post the dev made about future games, look for it.
So I took a quick look at the guide and didn't internalize anything but fucking wow some of this stuff seems crazy obtuse. If I play this blind will I be able to organically get all the endings? Are there in game tips for any of this stuff?
There are hints towards some of the endings. A, C, D, E I think you will easily stumble upon from experimenting since they all happen at the same spot. B is a bit more hidden and by the time you could trigger it, you probably won't be doing the action that does so. So I will spoil it here: Make love with Node when you have level 3 covenant with her, Hatter, Mock Turtle, Wolris, Dodo, Shisha, Bill, Duchess, and Twins. Choose to give up your search for Alice.. F and G you are likely to at least fulfill the conditions for on your second playthrough and there is a hint to what you have to do to actually get on the path to those endings. H is at the end of DLC 3 which you can't even do until you get G end. There should be a file in the game folder called hints.txt that has the ending conditions listed in it.

Reactions: Nanaya1234

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
I made a post about the blog post the dev made about future games, look for it.

There are hints towards some of the endings. A, C, D, E I think you will easily stumble upon from experimenting since they all happen at the same spot. B is a bit more hidden and by the time you could trigger it, you probably won't be doing the action that does so. So I will spoil it here: Make love with Node when you have level 3 covenant with her, Hatter, Mock Turtle, Wolris, Dodo, Shisha, Bill, Duchess, and Twins. Choose to give up your search for Alice.. F and G you are likely to at least fulfill the conditions for on your second playthrough and there is a hint to what you have to do to actually get on the path to those endings. H is at the end of DLC 3 which you can't even do until you get G end. There should be a file in the game folder called hints.txt that has the ending conditions listed in it.
Thanks for the info! I guess the walkthrough is done in a way that you are eligible for as many endings as possible in a single playthrough?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes