4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't believe all the patience it took me to get Prickett's Ring AND meet "someone" in the maze and it didn't teach me a THING!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I have a problem. I fought Jaberwock with the summon as the walkthrough said but after returning to where the NPC was I found no letter and no NPC at the Rabbit Hole. Why isn't he there?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't believe all the patience it took me to get Prickett's Ring AND meet "someone" in the maze and it didn't teach me a THING!!
Edit: I also was able to decipher that message left behind in the space where Jabberwock used to be. Again, it didn't tell me much.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Vernai requires you to summon him for jub jub and bandersnatch as well for his quest line.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I have a problem. I fought Jaberwock with the summon as the walkthrough said but after returning to where the NPC was I found no letter and no NPC at the Rabbit Hole. Why isn't he there?
1) That letter (dropped by Blackwell) is accesible if you previously talk to her at Lutwidge Town and Ripon Grand Cathedral before your progress = 10 (aka all library's torches ignited). After that, you should find a letter dropped at the cathedral.
2) That NPC (Vernai) appears if you haven't fought JubJub, Jabberwock and Bandersnatch yet. If you did, it's not possible to start it's quest (the reward is a fairy tale to complete the library).

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Dang! I wish the walkthrough mentioned that~! I did get the G end though and now I can't help but notice that no one is in the Library. Where'd everybody go? Oops! Just found Cheshire. Wonder what she has to say.

I'll just say this: She had that punch coming a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time~~~~~!

Also, this time around I'd like to fill up all those cells. That possible?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Dang! I wish the walkthrough mentioned that~! I did get the G end though and now I can't help but notice that no one is in the Library. Where'd everybody go? Oops! Just found Cheshire. Wonder what she has to say.

I'll just say this: She had that punch coming a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time~~~~~!

Also, this time around I'd like to fill up all those cells. That possible?
Well, no letter only means no Florence recruitment. Also, filling up the library rewards you with 1 White Rabbit ring or H-Scene with Node (the other two rewards are trash).
For the imprisoning thing: There are certain characters that will escape (no chance of meeting them until next cycle), kill all your prisoners or "curse you". You can try it anyway and get those H-Scenes left for your gallery.

P.S.: You can soften the curse at Reminiscent Room (the H-Scene gallery room).

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
He's not talking about blackwell's letter. Vernai also leaves behind a letter, at the spot where he was injured in caroll river, directing you to meet him back at rabbit hole. Blackwell's letter was added for DLC 3, which is not covered by the walkthrough unless it was updated recently.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
He's not talking about blackwell's letter. Vernai also leaves behind a letter, at the spot where he was injured in caroll river, directing you to meet him back at rabbit hole. Blackwell's letter was added for DLC 3, which is not covered by the walkthrough unless it was updated recently.
You got it!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's just part of their covenant progression. There is a chance you get caught while fucking her which ends up with her having to kill her sister.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I've made this mistake before but I can't seem to get RH to show up at Liddell cemetery. She shows up at the Cathedral but not the cemetery. I know I'm asking a lot of newb questions but this game is still fresh to me. Like the walkthrough said that I could use jub jubs soul or I could fight the snake god later, or some other stuff I don't know how to do. And I'd like to find a Dispel and Puppet Ring if there is one.

Last edited:

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
I've made this mistake before but I can't seem to get RH to show up at Liddell cemetery. She shows up at the Cathedral but not the cemetery. I know I'm asking a lot of newb questions but this game is still fresh to me. Like the walkthrough said that I could use jub jubs soul or I could fight the snake god later, or some other stuff I don't know how to do. And I'd like to find a Dispel and Puppet Ring if there is one.
Dispel is in the fish market, from a corpse

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone here know how to get the "Reward" scene from Unis, the Unicorn in DLC 3? I know I have no reason to from having all the H scenes unlocked, but i'd feel accomplished in getting it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Good news everyone!
Toro made a in regards to BS 3. Unfortunately, the game itself will be put on hold while Toro polishes his story writing skills, drawing ability, and confirms the story, world setting, etc. It could be some years before BS 3 begins production and is released.
In the meantime, some good news. Toro will be releasing 2 games which you may already know about from past interviews. They will be the leadins to the BS 3 story.
The first is one focused on Red hood. It will be a short adventure game rather than an rpg. Should be announced later this year but Toro is infamous for being late to schedule.
The second one is focused on the Demon princesses from BS 1. This will be a full length rpg game where you play as the demon princesses. It will be something like a hunting game (monster hunter?) where you can strengthen by using monster materials. This one will begin production as soon as the Red hood game is delivered.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes