4.80 star(s) 70 Votes

CodeFree

Apr 27, 2021
Ok, so what the fuck happened on the Heartbroken end? Did Grimm escape wonderland and went back to the real world or is it just another one of TCO illusions? Also I barely understood who Carrol is thanks to the VN segment (basically murderous pedo teacher), but who is the other main guy used to make Grimm, Lidell?

Really hopped you could do something else after the ending other than staring at the image, now I'll never use the last 10 pens the hell prince gave me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ok, so what the fuck happened on the Heartbroken end? Did Grimm escape wonderland and went back to the real world or is it just another one of TCO illusions? Also I barely understood who Carrol is thanks to the VN segment (basically murderous pedo teacher), but who is the other main guy used to make Grimm, Lidell?

Really hopped you could do something else after the ending other than staring at the image, now I'll never use the last 10 pens the hell prince gave me...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for the detailed information. I'll try and knock some of those endings out. I'm missing Pinocchio and the Golden Goose then I'll have all of them and try a different ending. I did try to go on another date with Prickett but she didn't show up in the maze but instead went on a rant. I'll check on that Carrol River secret path too.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks for the detailed information. I'll try and knock some of those endings out. I'm missing Pinocchio and the Golden Goose then I'll have all of them and try a different ending. I did try to go on another date with Prickett but she didn't show up in the maze but instead went on a rant. I'll check on that Carrol River secret path too.
Pinocchio requires you to beat the whale beast before fighting deep sea knight. Whale beast is in the area before you jump down to the bonfire before deep sea knight. Golden goose requires you to give humpty dumpty ~1 million souls. After that, you can figure out the rest I'm sure.
The Alice appearance in the maze is rng. It has a chance of happening every time you walk over a certain spot in the maze.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone help me out? I'm at Ship Graveyard and I don't know how to proceed past the giant fish. I looked at the walkthrough and it says to use the Run Like Dodo skill to get by him but it still starts the battle and I get one shot. Not sure what I'm missing here.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone help me out? I'm at Ship Graveyard and I don't know how to proceed past the giant fish. I looked at the walkthrough and it says to use the Run Like Dodo skill to get by him but it still starts the battle and I get one shot. Not sure what I'm missing here.
You have to sprint while Dodo's skill is active to get past God Fish. There's no other way, except defeating it (won't spawn once defeated).

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
You have to sprint while Dodo's skill is active to get past God Fish. There's no other way, except defeating it (won't spawn once defeated).
Edit: Never mind. I left the area, used the skill then ran back to him then I had time to run by him

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Okay, I'm trying to get the [Reverse/TRUE] Ending. I don't quite understand how. I got all the Fairy tales and made a pact with everyone. I still have Jub Jub and Jaberwock locked up in the basement. Where do I go from here?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How many times does someone have to tell that we don't need the fairy tales.

4.80 star(s) 70 Votes