4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Blackwell starts in ludwidge near the asylum and moves to the cathedral bonfire after you beat the boss on dodgson bridge (distracting beast). Stays there until she moves to the crypt at 10 progress. If you're looking for her letter, you need to talk to her at the bonfire before she moves to the crypt. It will be where she was after she moves if you did it right.

Heaven Master

Nov 30, 2021
I guess it can be because I was progress this cycle really fast and out of "order". Basically I let myself get kidnap, wake up at slaughter house, go to carroll river, then dlc 3 and meets Florence before Blackwells. But I do meets Blackwells in ludwidge

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
1,099,998 hp, 199,998 mp, 109,998 other stats. You can't go beyond this even with buffs or gear but it still keeps track of how high over you might be in the case of gear that reduces stats. Speed has somewhat of a soft cap at around 3k where you don't get any benefit from it anymore.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
as the walkthrough stated, i need to get killed by something to turn into a soul and go to some hidden path in the mushroom village, but i'm always ending up on some campfire... why is that?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I don't know what walkthrough you are following but there are no hidden paths that require dying. The only hidden path in mushroom village is the one in the top right and that one just requires you to have low sen. There's a bloodsign that clearly marks it.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Hey guys i got a problem with the dlc 3 Final boss. specifically when he becomes a giant corpse cakground like thing. No big deal until i deplete half his life bar but suddenly he start spamming an attack called organic eraser cannon or something along those lines he also castas a spell that cancels any buff or altered states including the immortal one. Also i'll appreciate if you could also tell me which are the 3 final boss companions. I already know how to get Florence and Greta but there is a third one i'm missing, is it the lion girl?

Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys i got a problem with the dlc 3 Final boss. specifically when he becomes a giant corpse cakground like thing. No big deal until i deplete half his life bar but suddenly he start spamming an attack called organic eraser cannon or something along those lines he also castas a spell that cancels any buff or altered states including the immortal one. Also i'll appreciate if you could also tell me which are the 3 final boss companions. I already know how to get Florence and Greta but there is a third one i'm missing, is it the lion girl?
The other summon is Carnacki (something like that). The dude that was looting corpses in the second/third snow map. You need to complete his side quest by speaking to him in 4 places: The map where you first see him, the bridge map (BEFORE the boss I think), a hidden room in the corridor map that leads to Lindamea and finally at the throne room. If you missed any of the first 3 encounters he's probably gone, considering you are at the final boss.

Reactions: El necrofilo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Boss starts spamming that at half health, you need to burst him in one go from 50-0. It's also possible to survive it if the battle hasn't been too long since he gets +1 turn every time he acts and the beam does a fixed amount of damage.

Reactions: El necrofilo

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I was following the walkthrough in my NG+ but apparently when I went to the duchess, the flames were already lit in the library, how could that have happened?

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
I was following the walkthrough in my NG+ but apparently when I went to the duchess, the flames were already lit in the library, how could that have happened?
Your priority as soon as you start a new game should be always with Jubjub bird. I haven't read the walktrough though i completed the main game multiple times. The flames are progress concerning bosses. Here's a tip as soon as you leave the crashing chanber and killed the headhunting rabbit go to the sewers and talk to griffith so you don't locked her quest up. Then head to the left side of town close to the bar you should find blackwell (Plague doctor) make sure to talk to her multiple times. Now go where the bridge is located and kill the boss. Head south and you should find the chapel, Blackwell should be there talk to her multiple times again. Now head back to town onto the mental ward to defeat edith, I'll skip the black rabbit quest and get to the point. go past the fog park located north lutwidge town and kill Jack the ripper go past oxford academy and sickening clock tower kill jubjub. Now you're free to do as you please

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
You may have fought 10 bosses. Pulling the level at Ripon Cathedral and showing the pass to the guards at Garden of the Heart can increase your progress, too.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
You may have fought 10 bosses. Pulling the level at Ripon Cathedral and showing the pass to the guards at Garden of the Heart can increase your progress, too.
Do Phantoms count as bosses? or does it only refer to fog induced bosses

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Your priority as soon as you start a new game should be always with Jubjub bird. I haven't read the walktrough though i completed the main game multiple times. The flames are progress concerning bosses. Here's a tip as soon as you leave the crashing chanber and killed the headhunting rabbit go to the sewers and talk to griffith so you don't locked her quest up. Then head to the left side of town close to the bar you should find blackwell (Plague doctor) make sure to talk to her multiple times. Now go where the bridge is located and kill the boss. Head south and you should find the chapel, Blackwell should be there talk to her multiple times again. Now head back to town onto the mental ward to defeat edith, I'll skip the black rabbit quest and get to the point. go past the fog park located north lutwidge town and kill Jack the ripper go past oxford academy and sickening clock tower kill jubjub. Now you're free to do as you please
What is the harm in forming a covenant with Jubjub? or is the chaos gear the main thing that matters

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Do Phantoms count as bosses? or does it only refer to fog induced bosses
They shouldn't. Only fog bosses and certain events like the ones I mentioned should lit the torches at Library.
For your last post, if you bond JubJub you'll get her covenant skill, but letting her alive/not imprisoned once your progress is 10 will kill most of the heroines. If you kill/imprison her before the tenth torch you'll save those heroines, get her weapon and gear. Also, if you're doing Black Rabbit quest at that point, you'll fulfill one of the conditions to get it's fairy tale.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes