4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

noibo

May 14, 2019
So I have been following the True End walkthrough, right now I'm at this part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the go in and go out as said, but it straight up threw me inside, and I can't seem to find the fairy tale. Anyone has any ideas ?
find the room with a colored books shelf,read it if you want to.then leave and enter again (through the same door that you entered the room).and you should be in a forest with a house.and you need 100SEN

what kind of walkthrough are you following?it needs a fix :D

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I did the go in and go out as said, but it straight up threw me inside, and I can't seem to find the fairy tale. Anyone has any ideas ?
Go in, go out and basically go in again. You will then find yourself back at the house from BS 1.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
So I have been following the True End walkthrough, right now I'm at this part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest that walkthrough is right tho
The most upper right door in the maze room ( room with lots of door )

Enter it, exit it, you will arrive at the wall room ( you are on the wall ), exit again

Try to check if you have 100 SEN, since you can only meet Dorothy with 100 SEN

Reactions: vusun123

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Here is another fun challenge I completed quicker than I expected.

Rules:
1. Must be level 1.
2. You are not allowed to die.
3. You are not allowed to buy anything, except with candy.
4. You are not allowed to choose Master Key, Candy or Invisible Pepper from Cheshire Cat.
5. You are not allowed to use any colored souls, except Black Soul.

Goal:
1. One-shot Headhunting Beast. (Both Phases)
2. Start RRH questline.

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
Are there any differences between the chaos dungeon and the space-time dungeon? Besides starting with 0 equipement and 3000 HP of course.
I dont know if this is true, but I think space-time dungeon might give better equipement than chaos dungeon, I say this because I've gotten things like Demonedge and Uchigatana at very low depths (0 and 1) in the Space-time dungeon, while the Chaos dungeon doesn't give dogshit until depht level 3 and so on. Maybe that is a way of balancing the fact that STD (heh) temporarily strips you of your progress, or maybe this RNG fucking my perception up.
Also, does SEN affect any of the dungeons?, doesn't seem like any level changes by being at 0 or 100.

Reactions: Omino

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
Just wanna say part 1 get so much better after you know about the lore and all the things that happened

noibo

May 14, 2019
Just wanna say part 1 get so much better after you know about the lore and all the things that happened
to me bs2 got a lot more better,i thought at first its just a f*k fiesta with mc banging everyone,because its not as linear as bs1,seems theres more to it than meets the eye

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
what the absolute fuck? Gave this mess 1hr and haven't a fuckin notion what is going on.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes