4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
i love the fact that this thread has gotten to the point that all post are just a wall of spoiler tags replying and quoting other spoilers tags and nothing else
Well,what can you do,the game is really interesting and have a lot of question that some people want to find themself.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Last edited:

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
i love the fact that this thread has gotten to the point that all post are just a wall of spoiler tags replying and quoting other spoilers tags and nothing else
Half the fun of this game is trying to find out the secrets on your own, wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone.:D

Reactions: Omino

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the Japanese wiki's dialogue collection page, the conversation goes:
Griffy: "ほゃくるるぅ!" ("hoyakururuu!"; the ほ "ho" is used irregularly here, usually it's ひ "hi", possible typo?)
Prickett: "にゃあるるるぅ!" ("nyaarururuu!")
Both are nonsensical sounds, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Omino and kyle2006

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
On the Japanese wiki's dialogue collection page, the conversation goes:
Griffy: "ほゃくるるぅ!" ("hoyakururuu!"; the ほ "ho" is used irregularly here, usually it's ひ "hi", possible typo?)
Prickett: "にゃあるるるぅ!" ("nyaarururuu!")
Both are nonsensical sounds, as far as I can tell.
Thanks, guess they were just doing funny Japanese sounds as greeting. Griffy's line was translated right, wonder why translator made Prickett's line the low SEN nonsense.

Last edited:

Yamiyozx

May 9, 2017
That was one of the best games that I have played.
I already got all the endings from the first and this games, the is more Easter egg like in the poseidon hotel

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes