4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
How to get fairy tale [the little match girl]? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the double post, this came up right after I hit reply in my last one.

Go to Lutwidge Town. At the crossroads south of the bonfire, go east until you reach the plaza with the fountain (you may also see a large enemy here). Go north from here to enter a small area. Get your Sen to 0 or less. The fairy tale should be on the floor in front of a large house.

Reactions: Qatalitoniss

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Stupid question, I had found all 6 memories, and then keep talking to RRH even kiss & raped her with "rape" option and alice's dress. I also got leaf's Ring, completed all Fairy tales and got White rabbit ring. And Nothing Happen.

So... How do I trigger the Back route lap?
Start NG+ and hit X (the cancel button) when asked about Alice's relationship to you. Note that you must have talked to RRH in 10 different places, not including the initial encounter in Lutwidge Town.
How to get fairy tale [the little match girl]? Thanks in advance.
Lower your SEN to 0 and go to the northeast-most point of Lutwidge Town to find that the house at the dead-end alley is on fire now. The Fairy Tale book is in front of the house.

EDIT: Got super ninja'd while writing the true ending boss guide lol.

Reactions: Qatalitoniss

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Start NG+ and hit X (the cancel button) when asked about Alice's relationship to you. Note that you must have talked to RRH in 10 different places, not including the initial encounter in Lutwidge Town.

Lower your SEN to 0 and go to the northeast-most point of Lutwidge Town to find that the house at the dead-end alley is on fire now. The Fairy Tale book is in front of the house.

EDIT: Got super ninja'd while writing the true ending boss guide lol.
Sorry about that lol. At least the answers should be super clear now.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Ah I see, I only clueless about "X" button part there. And yeah I did all Requirement in 1 lap. I've played 2 previous game too after all.
Thx for the answer, guys.

Btw, did anyone know how to trigger the vorpal blade fight with headhunting beast?
I've try a lot of way but no luck...

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Ah I see, I only clueless about "X" button part there.
Thx for the answer, guys.

Btw, did anyone know hi ow to trigger the vorpal blade fight with headhunting beast?
I've try a lot of way but no luck...
Upgrade the Vorpal Blade to its limit (I think it turns into the Vorpal Sword at that point), equip the sword, then trigger the fight.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
how i pledge to griffy? i did all i could until the soup thing but when i speak to here in restaurant all i get is rape/kill options (and where is walruss the oyster speaks of? i cant see it in deep sea)

Last edited:

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
how i pledge to griffy? i did all i could until the soup thing but when i speak to here in restaurant all i get is rape/kill options (and where is walruss the oyster speaks of? i cant see it in deep sea)
You can't Pledge Griffy, but if you complete her quest you can have sex with her and Modoki by asking Modoki for sex. Walruss is Shivuchi.

Reactions: collectioner

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
So I went all over and somehow still wasn't able to meet Blackwell or Griffy in my run. What do you need to do to meet up with these two characters? Jubjub isn't a problem so I just need to know their exact location and where they would be before they're gone. Somehow everyone seems to be able to meet up with Blackwell tho.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
So I went all over and somehow still wasn't able to meet Blackwell or Griffy in my run. What do you need to do to meet up with these two characters? Jubjub isn't a problem so I just need to know their exact location and where they would be before they're gone. Somehow everyone seems to be able to meet up with Blackwell tho.
< Shows Blackwell 1st location.
Griffy's 1st location is through the gated archway with blood message in front in brothel street (just north of sewer exit).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hahahaZXC

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
blackwell pic is in here
Griffy is at the lutwidge's bridge

Reactions: kyle2006

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
< Shows Blackwell 1st location.
Griffy's 1st location is through the gated archway with blood message in front in brothel street (just north of sewer exit).
blackwell pic is in here
Griffy is at the lutwidge's bridge
They're both not in their respective location even though I managed to kill JubJub before progression 10. Does this means that after a certain amount of progression they won't appear?

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
They're both not in their respective location even though I managed to kill JubJub before progression 10. Does this means that after a certain amount of progression they won't appear?
Yes, not sure what exactly triggers them to leave since I haven't tested it, but says on Japanese wiki it says "
An NPC event that moves as you progress.
Basically, please be careful because if you advance the progress on the stage where the NPC is, the NPC will disappear and you will not be able to proceed with the event." Doesn't say what it is that triggers those NPCs to leave though, only one I know is you can miss O, the Pumpkin Knight if you fight William the Old Knight before talking to him.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes