4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

noibo

May 14, 2019
Stage of Darkness Grand Guignol
It's a mechanical god to be used by a selfish god
It existed long ago in the distant past. In the castle of winter bells, it rested with its crown.(from chaos dungeon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
For some reason it's still called rape even when its consensual, try enough times and she'll let you. It's fine.
It's put under "Rape" because the Garden/World doesn't recognise the girls involved, as they aren't a part of it. As such, the world compartmentalises the action as "Rape" as the MC doesn't have any set method to Pledge to them and thus reach "Consent" as far as the Garden/World is concerned. This includes Miranda as well as Red Riding Hood. Node is not an exception, but when you choose Rape she is merely playing role out as being completely submissive instead.

ok after finishing this game i confused on one plot point

i legit confused
Snake God can be MPreg'd, Bills says as such during the scene. Bills is also slowly transforming into a similar state and claims they will eventually reach a point where it would be possible to "be a girl".

Last edited:

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
It's put under "Rape" because the Garden/World doesn't recognise the girls involved, as they aren't a part of it. As such, the world compartmentalises the action as "Rape" as the MC doesn't have any set method to Pledge to them and thus reach "Consent" as far as the Garden/World is concerned.
I think the first part of this is reasonable enough. But it should be noted that the MC can reach consent with a number of characters he can't pledge to, such as Marie, the oyster, and the Hatter's two companions.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Do you think there will be a third game after the conclusion we saw after End G?
Blacksouls really stood out and had a certain charm to it but I dont know how it could continue.
Storywise and background. What I mean is that we finally escaped the nightmare with RRR but is this really it?
Everythings normal in the real world?
Also in terms of folk and fairytales I think we used basically everything there is as well.
I am not that versed in this regard but do you know of any more writers that wrote a decent amount to use?

Just a thought from me.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
For now i guess it can be said to be true end??
Unless the developer decided to give a new ending and make it the canon ending with the 3rd DLC like he did with 1st BS
I see... We shall wait for it then.
And if the dev really want to make sequel of this, I think it will be the last of Series where every mystery is revealed.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
I think it'd be cool to put together a list of all the literature and sources of each of the settings... like Wonderland is from Carrol Lewis, the Fish Market is probably from Lovecraft's The Shadow over Innsmouth with the fishpeople, but I'd like to know if the other settings like the Smouldering Forest, Mental Ward, Slaughterhouse, Deep Sea, God's Fish etc what they're from and based off, if they are based off something.

Reactions: capre

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
A bit of playability, not constant deaths from overpowered foes?
That's too much, eh?
I think the guy meant that it's normal to feel lost if you skipped the first chapter of the series entirely.
This game (and its predecessor) takes wide inspiration from DarkSouls and, like Dark Souls, it's a bit on the harder side, but, like DS, the game can be exploited.
Like Dark Souls, the early game is easier if you pick the right class and go for the right build.
This is also a JRPG so grinding your way to victory is an option if you want.
If you're really weak sauce, or you "don't have time to waste with this unbalanced gameplay", you can always cheat with CE, we ain't stopping ya.
Or you can follow .
Or you can ask for help here.

I don't think this game is unbalanced, just a tad bit harder to approach than your average RPGMaker game.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes