4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Some NPCs move or disappear based on SP, some if you defeat the boss of the area, some if you kill a boss they help with later, pretty much all if you fail to deal with Jubjub before SP10, etc etc etc. There are a LOT of obscure failure conditions for things.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's entirely possible I'm misremembering the exact origin of Grimm. I'll report back if I find any evidence to the contrary, but there's so damn much to comb through at this point all I'm really concerned with is the events of BS2 and how they fit into the cosmic conflict between Rulers so I can speculate on what DLC3 and possibly BS3 might be.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
It's entirely possible I'm misremembering the exact origin of Grimm. I'll report back if I find any evidence to the contrary, but there's so damn much to comb through at this point all I'm really concerned with is the events of BS2 and how they fit into the cosmic conflict between Rulers so I can speculate on what DLC3 and possibly BS3 might be.
And this is why I have been stalking this thread for the last few days :LOL:, I would never be able to piece together half the lore of this game on my own, really only got the basics and a few pieces here and there, gotta rely on help of others like you to try to get the full picture.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes