4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Also,i noticed one thing,The Gears,every time you do the H by consent it start with gears winding up,the same gears that affect us in Red Hood rape and in every love end,just a thought but i didn't solve that mystery...

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
I just beat the game and got the ending...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure I missed a ton of content since I mostly raped every female I met. I'm planning to start a new game. Are there any events that only happen when you go back in time and replay the game?

nitor500

Jun 8, 2019
I just beat the game and got the ending...
I'm pretty sure I missed a ton of content since I mostly raped every female I met. I'm planning to start a new game. Are there any events that only happen when you go back in time and replay the game?
you can tranform the first boss into a super boss
other than that non that i know

Reactions: Al845 and LazySloth

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
Word of warning, don't do the chaos dungeon if you want the rest of run to actually be somewhat challenging, that place made me max level and way too strong that you can steam roll any boss. You can however turn the difficulty up to compensate that which is nice, guess it makes sense since it says that doing the chaos dungeon is great for getting stronger lol; it does however spoil a lot of bosses which i kinda disliked as when I got down to the last depths ( aka around 10-19 depth is basically the same enemies just higher stats) was seeing weird ass bosses that were later found in game.

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Ok, is Dinah fight winable? Cause everytime I tried she instakill me no matter how much health I have, alway about when she has 1/3 of health left. Help please.

noibo

May 14, 2019
i love the fact that this thread has gotten to the point that all post are just a wall of spoiler tags replying and quoting other spoilers tags and nothing else
You mean its FINALLY gotten to this point :)

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Ok, is Dinah fight winable? Cause everytime I tried she instakill me no matter how much health I have, alway about when she has 1/3 of health left. Help please.
The first attack she does is an instakill, the way I survived it is by using the "Requiem" spell because it will make you unkillable for 3 enemy attacks. Then I used the "omnicurse" spell to debuff her and make her weaker. if your build is speed based buy all the throwing knifes you can. They can hit pretty hard if you debuff her and since the knifes are items you can throw all the knifes you want in one turn. Since I was playing with the fully upgraded dagger I had an ability that made me harder to hit, she usually misses the first couple of attacks, then I just spam the "Ghostfire" spell since it does her a lot of damage. Bring lots of blood vials, bandages and a few clocks.

Last edited:

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Quick question: if you use the "drink me" potion to get to the Pond of Bloody Tears, there will be a seemingly inaccessible area with a chest directly to the left. Is it actually possible to reach said chest? If so, how? Thanks in advance.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I started writing a (the 863,446 souls for Humpty Dumpty is kind of unavoidable), but then realized just how much there is to actually note in this bloody game. It's on hold for now, but I'll make significant progress over the weekend most likely.

Most people have found a way to cheese the battles or over-stat themselves to hell and back by the end of the game, but if you haven't (or are looking for a cheese strat), here's a guide for the final boss of the normal route.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Forgot to hit reply on this post. See the post above for an in-depth guide.
Quick question: if you use the "drink me" potion to get to the Pond of Bloody Tears, there will be a seemingly inaccessible area with a chest directly to the left. Is it actually possible to reach said chest? If so, how? Thanks in advance.
Go to the far right of the area to the exit towards the Spore Forest. There's a gap between the wooden walkway and the metal fence above the walkway.
pasted image 0.png

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Forgot to hit reply on this post. See the post above for an in-depth guide.

Go to the far right of the area to the exit towards the Spore Forest. There's a gap between the wooden walkway and the metal fence above the walkway.
View attachment 657015
Ah, how'd I miss that. Thanks a bunch, and good luck with the guide. I wrote an extremely bare-bones list of steps for getting the true end requirements and all fairy tales, for my own personal use. There really is a lot of stuff to keep track of in the game.

Hermonia

Jun 9, 2019
Is there any strategy for the last boss in G route? When it turns into 2nd form, my whole party got 1 shotted
I tried dodge or guard, nothing works

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Stupid question, I had found all 6 memories, and then keep talking to RRH even kiss & raped her with "rape" option and alice's dress. I also got leaf's Ring, completed all Fairy tales and got White rabbit ring. And Nothing Happen.

So... How do I trigger the Back route lap?

pesinafe

Jan 6, 2018
Stupid question, I had found all 6 memories, and then keep talking to RRH even kiss & raped her with "rape" option and alice's dress. I also got leaf's Ring, completed all Fairy tales and got White rabbit ring. And Nothing Happen.

So... How do I trigger the Back route lap?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes