4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
What Boss do you have a problem with?
That's the thing, it doesn't even signal that you're fighting a boss, so the doctor in the mental hospital seemed to turn me insane and ruined my stats and some other woman (not a nurse) destroyed me in the mental hospital. anyways, it doesn't matter. The lack of H scenes doesn't inspire me to return.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
As someone who doesn't really like turn based combat, I was thinking of making a 'cheating guide' as it were. If I read this correctly and you want to use the save editor to cheat, this is how I did it:
1) Give yourself a 'gear of madness', an item that lets you set your SEN to either 0 or 100. No more wasting time with black souls or drugs.
2) For stats, give yourself 999 tainted black souls. I'm pretty sure this is the fastest way to artificially increase your stats. Use the Gear to reset your SEN since using them all will drop your SEN completely negative. Do this as many times as need be, for the first ~half of the game 2-4 times is enough to kill everything quickly, later on you need to do it a few more times. Keep in mind that most things have a dialogue/form change trigger at 50% health, which you miss if you instagib them so its worth not overkilling it or using a particularly weak spell.
3) Obviously give yourself Souls to level and as currency
4) One of your most powerful attacks with this is gonna be the Critical Strike 'spell'. I dont remember where to find it, but you can cheat in the tome that unlocks it.
5) If you don't want to do the Black Rabbit of Inaba questline for some reason, cheating in a Moonlight Greatsword will be useful as its Moonlight Blade is incredibly powerful, even in comparison to the rest of your abilities.
You see the leveling with souls - the only opportunity (that I know off) for that seems to happen AFTER you die -when you return to the library and meet up with whatever furry is situated the - unfortunately you have lost your souls due to the whole death thing
Thanks for your response

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey, I just found that Wailing Beach could become a mess after you make child with Kuti.

Cool, huh...

Checkman

May 24, 2017
Few days ago I posted about a lvl 1 no death challenge which I thought was great, but after careful planning I think I created a near perfect lvl 1 deathless run.

Rules:

1. You are not allowed to level up.

2. You are not allowed to use any colored souls except 1 Black Soul.

3. You are not allowed to die.

4. You are not allowed to buy anything. You are allowed to use Candy and Soul Exchange.

5. You are not allowed to kill any enemies including Dark Orbs and Mimics. If you accidentally do, return to last save.

6. You are not allowed to Rape, Kiss, Ask for Service or Make Love with heroines.

7. You are not allowed to kill any of the heroines including Node. (THE BIG THREE are allowed.)

8. You are not allowed to go to Chaos Dungeon.

9. You must start as Fluffy.

Main Goal:

1. Collect all Fairy Tales (100 points)

Side Goals:

1. Get Mary Ann's ring. (50 points)
2. Save Marie by killing Jack the Reaper. (50 points)
3. Have a +10 weapon before Headhunting Beast. (50 points)
4. Complete Vernai, RRH, Griffy (Until she comes to Queensland) and O Pumpkin Knight questline. (30 points)
4. 0ne-shot Headhunting Beast. (30 points)
5. MAX pledge all heroines except Victoria and THE BIG THREE. (30 points)
6. Collect all Alice's Memories. (10 points)

My points: 350/350

My save.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
You see the leveling with souls - the only opportunity (that I know off) for that seems to happen AFTER you die -when you return to the library and meet up with whatever furry is situated the - unfortunately you have lost your souls due to the whole death thing
Thanks for your response
It is not really after dying it is after you reach progress 1 by defeating Headhunting Beast if you go the normal route. Use Black Ash in your inventory Key items and you will teleport to Dream Library.

Checkman

May 24, 2017
That's the thing, it doesn't even signal that you're fighting a boss, so the doctor in the mental hospital seemed to turn me insane and ruined my stats and some other woman (not a nurse) destroyed me in the mental hospital. anyways, it doesn't matter. The lack of H scenes doesn't inspire me to return.
Believe me Insanity is not a bad thing, sure it may decrease 50% of your health each turn, but in return doubles your attack.
To defeat Lady enemy at low levels you would need a +10 weapon so it is not advised to fight with them.
If you are having problems with Edith, just use Golden Mead (bought in Charles Tavern for 1500 souls) and other buff items if you have any and use it on your ally. He may not defeat her at first, but he will nonetheless defeat her after a few tries.
If you want I can help you get +10 before Headhunting Beast or even easier I can give you my save with a +10 before Headhunting Beast. Just pm me I will explain what to do after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for your response
Well, you can just use the save editor to give yourself souls once you've already died once. There's no punishment for dying too many times, at least we haven't found any, as long as you use the Scent of a Girl to remove the ghost state.

Also, the 'Lady' in the Mental Ward inflicts a debuff that deals 50% of your health each turn, called Madness. Either use a Sedative to cure it or just avoid her, she only shows up in a single room and you can dodge around her with good enough footwork, or just escape after using the Sedative.

A description of all the debuffs, what they do, what their icons are would be kinda helpful too. I still don't know what 'oiled' does.

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
well now i finished the first game, not black souls, i finished that ages ago
i mean red riding woods (that was a odd one) cuz i was expecting to find some answers to questions i had after finishing this game there but alas i found none so i just ask em here, maybe someone knows

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i know there a third dlc coming out that may answer some questions or worse GIVE ME EVEN MORE THINGS TO QUESTION but i still looking to it, that was a pretty cool game but unlike the previous one it left alot unanswered for me

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
anyone knows how to kill that Cthulhu like fish boss in the ship graveyard
That boss is optional and does not give great rewards so I'd advice against fighting it.
Just enter the area with the dodo pledge active and run before it can get in the way.

hahahaZXC

Sep 9, 2017
i mean red riding woods (that was a odd one) cuz i was expecting to find some answers to questions i had after finishing this game there but alas i found none so i just ask em here, maybe someone knows

i know there a third dlc coming out that may answer some questions or worse GIVE ME EVEN MORE THINGS TO QUESTION but i still looking to it, that was a pretty cool game but unlike the previous one it left alot unanswered for me

Reactions: Omino

Checkman

May 24, 2017
What LVL are you ?

Technically it doesn't matter as long as you have comparable speed to it so it doesn't have more than 1 turn on you and you can survive a single Ruler's Roar attack.
-Make a 100% physical evasion build.
-Use Requiem and then every second turn unless he disables it with Ruler's Roar.
-When he uses Ruler's Roar heal.
-Max pledge Duchess and use it for 2 additional actions during a turn , or Dodo for speed.
-Make Rotten Scythe Jabberwock +5 and use its skills.
-Stock on Rabbit's Pocket Watch from Node to be able to use Rotten Scythe Jabberwock's skills and Requiem every turn.

Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for your response
You can pick up lost souls where you died. If you die again before you get to them, they vanish.
Well, you can just use the save editor to give yourself souls once you've already died once. There's no punishment for dying too many times, at least we haven't found any, as long as you use the Scent of a Girl to remove the ghost state.

Also, the 'Lady' in the Mental Ward inflicts a debuff that deals 50% of your health each turn, called Madness. Either use a Sedative to cure it or just avoid her, she only shows up in a single room and you can dodge around her with good enough footwork, or just escape after using the Sedative.

A description of all the debuffs, what they do, what their icons are would be kinda helpful too. I still don't know what 'oiled' does.
Working on it. Expect it in a bit. In the meantime:
Will work on a guide for it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
What is the most scary/horrifying scene in the game, in your opinion. And also the most heart wrenching one.

noibo

May 14, 2019

i dont think you really want to know the answers to your questions,all of them and more are already answered in this forum(and the other).start digging.and btw dont believe all the answers 100% hahaZXC gives you...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes