4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You haven't seen every ending then. There's A B C D E F G H. When you are given the chance to choose between Red Hood and Mary Sue on the way to G end, if you pick Mary Sue you get F end.

HydraDemonic718

Mar 28, 2022
Guys I have a question, I am playing on Windows 10 and I want to play these kind of RPG game like this but there is one problem that is giving me quite a headache is the moving key. It's really hard to play game with arrow button and i can't use WASD button as moving key. Is there any way to change it to be the main moving key?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Guys I have a question, I am playing on Windows 10 and I want to play these kind of RPG game like this but there is one problem that is giving me quite a headache is the moving key. It's really hard to play game with arrow button and i can't use WASD button as moving key. Is there any way to change it to be the main moving key?
would take some work but maybe use AutoHotKey and search for a script that rebind/remap wasd to arrow keys

Spooder9

May 31, 2022
after getting the storm ruler, the guide tells me to bone out, expecting to be at a bonfire in the rabbit hole alongside a new npc, but i seemingly managed to get lost, any pointers on what should be going on? i have one torch in the library by the way. is it also bad if im undead?

edit: i found the npc at the cemetery

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
after getting the storm ruler, the guide tells me to bone out, expecting to be at a bonfire in the rabbit hole alongside a new npc, but i seemingly managed to get lost, any pointers on what should be going on? i have one torch in the library by the way. is it also bad if im undead?

edit: i found the npc at the cemetery
The guide has failed you, time to experience the game. Just warp to the rabbit hole bonfire. As long as your progress doesn't increase, you can get back on track. Even if it does increase, it's not the end of the world. You need to meet that npc a certain number of times for an ending but there's more meeting spots than needed to meet the requirement. Being hollow prevents you from using dream spirits for boss fights which means you miss their fairy tale. Missing a fairy tale will cause you to miss a CG but not an ending. You also won't be invaded by nightmare spirits if you are hollow and some of them drop pretty nice stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necro434

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
I tried to get G end by myself but failed.What should I do to get the G end? Touch all Alice soul on the map? Full Fairy Tail? Save everyone?

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I tried to get G end by myself but failed.What should I do to get the G end? Touch all Alice soul on the map? Full Fairy Tail? Save everyone?
Get all 6 Alice memory fragments, Meet Red Hood in 10 different bornfire locations (there are more than 10 so if you miss 1 or 2 its not the end of the world), Get Prickets(correction Leafs ring for the actual G ending) ring for a expanded ending scene in H. After that you unlock Winterbell on the next run aka ending H. For that basically its the same just that you need to defeat the Old King inside the Chaos Dungeon & exhaust Mabels dialog after that.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Get all 6 Alice memory fragments, Meet Red Hood in 10 different bornfire locations (there are more than 10 so if you miss 1 or 2 its not the end of the world), Get Prickets ring. After that you unlock Winterbell on the next run aka ending H. For that basically its the same just that you need to defeat the Old King inside the Chaos Dungeon & exhaust Mabels dialog after that.
Leaf's ring, not Prickett's, is required for g end. Prickett's ring is needed for the extended h end though.
is there a guide for all covenant/NPC that can be saved (not imprisonment)?
sorry im a saviorfag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that covers every npc

Last edited:

RikedZ

Mar 24, 2021
Hey , wanted to ask , after drinking vine in the chaos laberynth suddenly i get red flashes and my health drops like a quarter and even after dying it just keeps happeneing even in the outside, is this a bug?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Mead causes madness, like poison but it does 50% of your health. It can't kill you by itself and it also buffs your attack and magic by 100% so it's actually pretty beneficial since using items to heal doesn't cost an action. It can wear off by itself eventually if you just walk around. Also, the red flashes also occur with other damaging debuffs and you can also regenerate health while walking around if you have any hp regen gear on.

wanderer spacebar

Sep 30, 2023
hey i just downloaded compressed file and it seems like my pc cant the files inside and they are just blank, is there something i can do about it ?

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Ooooh Dear Commrades i ask you ,how many ends are here and how many souls i need for level 65 xD

PD:Yes im new here but want to know all and more xd

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes