4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
anyone have a walkthrough for dlc, all endings? or do dlc only have 1 ending?
At 309 is a guide for DLC3/ending H. The other 2 DLCs are the Chaos Dungeon & the Deep Sea.
You should be fine if you follow the guide on 1 till ending G. The only other specific thing is Blackwells letter you need for a NPC in DLC3.

Reactions: Bratmichelz

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
why the fuck every now and then there is a yee-yee ass creepy face jumpscare in my game?
this happen after i go to execution room in red castle frissel
did i fuck up something?

Edit:also i got fucking invaded by four armed snake asshole multiple times

Last edited:

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
why the fuck every now and then there is a yee-yee ass creepy face jumpscare in my game?
did i fuck up something?

If you reach the CG room you can lessen the jumpscare impact. Thats the price you(everyone) paid for your actions. Unless you hit NG+ it wont go away. The sound also gets louder as far as i remember. Just be gentle with Bill next time :p

Ratalia

Nov 22, 2018
How do I gain access to the Boss Rush mode at the left of Chaos Dungeon? I just started the game but tried a fair bit of Chaos Dungeon and it is super fun, so I want to try how far can I reach in that mode. Thanks in advance!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
How do I gain access to the Boss Rush mode at the left of Chaos Dungeon? I just started the game but tried a fair bit of Chaos Dungeon and it is super fun, so I want to try how far can I reach in that mode. Thanks in advance!
Need to increase depth you've reached in the dungeon by at least 1.

did i fuck up something?

You fucked Bill up

Ratalia

Nov 22, 2018
Need to increase depth you've reached in the dungeon by at least 1.
Im currently at layer 120 at depth 6, just beat Cinderella too. Yet the door still displays "...." and refuses to open. Do I have to progress more in the story as well? I just reached Ludwig town following the guide.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Im currently at layer 120 at depth 6, just beat Cinderella too. Yet the door still displays "...." and refuses to open. Do I have to progress more in the story as well? I just reached Ludwig town following the guide.
Raise your sen. Btw, you are trivializing the rest of the game by doing the chaos dungeon so early. You can raise the difficulty at the library if that matters to you. Difficulty resets when you enter the dungeon.

Last edited:

Ratalia

Nov 22, 2018
Raise your sen. Btw, you are trivializing the rest of the game by doing the chaos dungeon so early. You can raise the difficulty at the library if that matters to you. Difficulty resets when you enter the dungeon.
Raising Sen seems to do the trick, so thanks a lot! and I do noticed that I am getting strong quite quickly, so I will try out higher diffs when I have had my fill with the dungeon :D

one more questions tho, is higher Sen affect the dungeons as well?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Raising Sen seems to do the trick, so thanks a lot! and I do noticed that I am getting strong quite quickly, so I will try out higher diffs when I have had my fill with the dungeon :D

one more questions tho, is higher Sen affect the dungeons as well?
No, sen doesn't affect chaos dungeon at all.

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
Mead causes madness, like poison but it does 50% of your health. It can't kill you by itself and it also buffs your attack and magic by 100% so it's actually pretty beneficial since using items to heal doesn't cost an action. It can wear off by itself eventually if you just walk around. Also, the red flashes also occur with other damaging debuffs and you can also regenerate health while walking around if you have any hp regen gear on.
i'm pretty sure jubjub's weapon skill is actually a free madness buff

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i'm pretty sure jubjub's weapon skill is actually a free madness buff
No it isn't. It gives you madness and a 50% hp regen buff, countering the madness degen. Also, it costs an action while mead is a free action.

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
No it isn't. It gives you madness and a 50% hp regen buff, countering the madness degen. Also, it costs an action while mead is a free action.
should have probably clarified what i meant by a free madness buff lol my bad plus i used a build with as much extra actions as possible so i didn't care about wasting one lol

Last edited:

Ratalia

Nov 22, 2018
Does beating the Old King in the Chaos Dungeon affect the main story progression at all? Like, does it lock you out some endings or events in the game? I just beat him and from the Mabel talking I think I just unlock some event in the game, so I have to ask to be sure I didnt mess up anything. Thanks in advance!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
No, it's just lore dump. BTW, old king is the benchmark for the last dlc area, but you can't access that area without reaching G end first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ratalia
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes