4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
NG+ is mandatory to get some of the endings and you'll probably get the requirements for B end in the second loop anyway.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I usually don't do NG+ in games tho. Only when I feel like replaying it. Guess I'll just watch that ending on Youtube.
Seems like you went into this game blind, and that's good tbh. NG+ are integrated into part of the lore and it will take much less time for you to speed through bosses.

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Seems like you went into this game blind, and that's good tbh. NG+ are integrated into part of the lore and it will take much less time for you to speed through bosses.
Not really blind. I have a guide and have been reading this forums. Also watching a playthrough on the side.

I know that Ending G requires ending A-E and NG+ and is related to the choice in the prologue, I was hoping to get all the endings at once that's why I have a guide but I messed up and got Shisha killed. I tried to edit my save but I don't know what to change. Sure I can replay again to get the ending I missed but I still have other games in my backlog.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not really blind. I have a guide and have been reading this forums. Also watching a playthrough on the side.

I know that Ending G requires ending A-E and NG+ and is related to the choice in the prologue, I was hoping to get all the endings at once that's why I have a guide but I messed up and got Shisha killed. I tried to edit my save but I don't know what to change. Sure I can replay again to get the ending I missed but I still have other games in my backlog.
The thing is ending H requires ending G and completing ending G puts you in ng+. You also lose all your covenants when starting ng+ so you'll need to gather them again. That's why I said you'll likely get the requirements for B end again anyway.

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
With some machine translation I somehow did it. I edited the times we smoke together to 4 and unchecked the flag that forces you to kill her. I have to reset her covenants and it's levels to make her covenant reappear tho but I have a ton of souls so that's no problem. All's well ends well I guess.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, can anyone tell me on what developer currently working on? On 3rd game or maybe new dlc for 2nd? Or something else?
Be patient, he is and continues to work on DEAD RED HOOD, the prequel to BLACKSOUL 2. He continues to add content, so much so that he is falling behind due to the amount of CG he is adding to the game. The good thing is that it means that he is doing it with love. The bad thing is that we have to wait...

grabar-pantalla-windows-10-Buscar-con-Google-and-52-more-pages-Persona-1-Microsoft_-Edge-2023-...gif

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Be patient, he is and continues to work on DEAD RED HOOD, the prequel to BLACKSOUL 2. He continues to add content, so much so that he is falling behind due to the amount of CG he is adding to the game. The good thing is that it means that he is doing it with love. The bad thing is that we have to wait...
By the way, is there any info about official (or at least good) translation of last dlc? I remember there was MTL and I decided to wait for good translation, but it was...quite a long time ago

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Bro, the dlc 3 translation has been out for over a year now. The official one. There isn't a fan one afaik.

Reactions: Vizer007

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You heard wrong and right. The one here is official translation and has the original ost original original sound track.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a way to edit armor/weapons into the game? I know you can save edit spell scrolls, but I can't do it with weapons/armor. I lost my 100% save, and I really want to play 'Journey of Wind and Memory'. I don't want to do it naked since your equipments and level transfer over

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes