4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Try reinstalling the rtp. I don't have either of those files in my own folders so I assume those are rtp files.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
So i've been having this problem
I've been trying to launch the both black souls 1 and 2 but for some reason the game says i'm missing some audio and tile files
For black souls 1 it's called Event/Titles/Mist
and for black souls 2 it's Audio/SE/Sword1
I've been trying to re-downloaded
trying using Locale emulator, i've been trying using tea i even tried to change my region but nothing seems to work
It still seems to be missing files
I even asked my friend to send me a copy of folder.
Does anyone know any solution to this problem i would be eternally grateful. View attachment 2917252
Try to re-download those files specifically but from another web browser that you don't use, I don't know why but sometimes the web browser's cache ends up corrupting some files of the RPG Maker games

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Stop fucking her
Ok, I get why that's funny but just in case, that really is why Dee is killing Dum. When you fuck Dee outside their room, there's like a 50% chance Dum will see and then consequences happen.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell me on what developer currently working on? On 3rd game or maybe new dlc for 2nd? Or something else?

Jun 11, 2023
anybody know what the walkthrough means by "go behind the right hand side of the lava waterfall."? I've been smashing my face into the wall for the last minute, any help?

GAWRTANA

Apr 28, 2021
Guys!! Please tell me where can I farm at the beginning, Chaos Dungeon?? (I want another places to farm souls, I die at this place a lot!!)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Guys!! Please tell me where can I farm at the beginning, Chaos Dungeon?? (I want another places to farm souls, I die at this place a lot!!)
Skill issue

Now seriously farm the early floors in CD and use the items and such you get to sell souls.Mass buy mabels souls and you will eventually achieve a state of overleveled where anything that dares to look at you dies(Minus dlc3)

• Love
Reactions: GAWRTANA

AlisterRein

May 31, 2023
Ok so I might've fucked up. I smoked with Shisha 5 times because the all endings guide said that you can smoke one more time and she won't die. She suddenly disappeared in my covenant list so I went to spore forest and she told me to kill her. Am I locked out to some endings? I wanted to edit my save to bring her back but the switches and variables in the save editor are all in japanese.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ok so I might've fucked up. I smoked with Shisha 5 times because the all endings guide said that you can smoke one more time and she won't die. She suddenly disappeared in my covenant list so I went to spore forest and she told me to kill her. Am I locked out to some endings? I wanted to edit my save to bring her back but the switches and variables in the save editor are all in japanese.
Might be locked out of B end but that's what ng+ is for.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes