4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I know its a bait post. But i have to point out BS1 made references of Dark Souls, Demon Souls & some area references of Dark Souls2. Besides the fairy tale influence.
BS2 major Souls references are all about Bloodborn with its gothic/victorian buildings in the beginning area`s, or enemy design for example crow & dog enemies etc. From the Bloodborne DLC the Kos fishing hamlet references.(Besides the LC books ofc) Heck even the library is mix between the school/college of Caroll/Alice & Bloodborns school section within the dream.

Did you maybe hit the wrong thread & you wanted to post in BS1? I know the difference between the numbers 1 & 2 can be hard to pinpoint for some folks. Or math in general. So dont worry to much.
Honestly back in my day bait posts put in the actual effort. You should probably delete this & try again but this time make sure you hit the correct thread.

PS: To offer words of wisdom for any bait, shit & troll-poster. The golden 3 rules.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

adral

May 30, 2023
So, for some reason I don't have the fairy tale of Hansel & Gretel before the boss fight in Infinite Food even though multiple sources say it should be here. Same result with 0 and 100 SEN. I was loosely following that google doc walkthrough. Didn't kill extra bosses and progression shouldn't be that different. I locked myself out of Blackwell's quests by not talking to her, maxed the covenant with the serpent god a bit earlier, and grinded at the crash chamber and chaos dungeon as I did not like the dodge everything™ gameplay the walkthrough was following. Am I fucked? I really don't want to play more than I need to, or repeat stuff in ng+ if I don't need to.
1693324563557.png

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I have finished the game with their respective endings G and H
And I have doubts and questions
I hope someone can answer these questions I would be grateful

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
The only (not really clear) indication that intro Alice is the og one (one separated from Grimm bc of prayer master and Mary Sue) is her quote when you chose "Grimm" at BS1 intro: "Ah Lord Grimm. So you remembered? I... (cues to her getting killed)"
And people theorized that Prickett is the og alice so that's probably where they made the connection.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah

From what I could remember
Og Alice summoned The Crawling One who also took Carroll
TCO created wonderland which the events in "Tea Party for Three" movie in Prackett's date happened
Mary Sue takes over, merged Carroll with all the other authors, og Alice probably became part of TCO
BS1 ->BS2

Reactions: elasahel

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
so alice lindell is prickett?
Or is it just a creation of the one that crawls? According to the interaction that I saw in Winterbel, he says that he was part of the one that crawls and that because of her we are suffering.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
so alice lindell is prickett?
Or is it just a creation of the one that crawls? According to the interaction that I saw in Winterbel, he says that he was part of the one that crawls and that because of her we are suffering.
Uhhhhhh, maybe, maybe not. We know Pickett is most likely the Alice from "Tea Party for Three" and originally part of the TCO but eventually developed her own will.
But there is no solid evidence supporting that she's also irl Alice Liddel. The only somewhat indicator is that Mary Sue yoinked irl Carrol (and all the other authors) and maybe TCO too took her.

Reactions: elasahel
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes