4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Ok so I'm basically fucked out of the ship graveyard because I didn't repeatedly talk to some random npc near the start of the game, thus i don't have the skill to run faster. And now nearly everyone is dead for some reason.

Oh well, that's what I get for not following the step-by-step walkthrough like a brainless slave.
On the contrary, playing without walkthrough the first time is the best experience ever. Own your choices

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Yeah, I was just as confused as they were on my first playthrough. Figuring things out was way more fun than expected.

FrenzyGhoul

May 14, 2023
Hey there,
I like to go a run with all optional bosses.
Are there some special conditions like beaten someone before some prozess like fogs?

hifiveme

Apr 29, 2017
What does even Adultery Ring do guys? just .. be there? or may be to activate some hidden choice/effect ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Screenshot (36).png
I can see it reduced my Atk to 1 for good and never return it back. But ... thats it?

FrenzyGhoul

May 14, 2023
So finished End h on Div9.

I have now some lore question:

Are daughter, sister and mother alice jubjub and so on in real?

And who is actualy Prichet? Cosplay Mabel or the Alice from the End H?

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020

Prickett is the Alice from Black souls 1 and yes, the alice in ending H.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018

See the hairless face at around top right of The Crawling One's boss fight sprite in ending G? Guess who turned into Alice at ending Heartbroken. Btw Prickett also also stated to be part of TCO at one of the Teddy Bear text in Winterbell.

hifiveme

Apr 29, 2017
So... im finally doing 0 sen run now but... what is the purpose of the hidden door in Rabbit Hole that warp me to the Mental Ward? is it related to the torch progression thing? I already notice I skip the first boss but also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It gets you into town without fighting any boss. Whether that's useful or not is questionable though. You don't get any progression for using it.
If you need to get back to rabbit hole for red, you can just die and you automatically get the bonfire for crash site.

Reactions: hifiveme

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know how the hell I kill the immortal enemies? those that have the requiem effect I don't know what I missed

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Dispel it. You probably missed the dispel book, it's kind of hidden in the fish market. There is a bloodsign near the corpse holding it. Alternatively, you could get lucky enough to find Mary's wand in the chaos dungeon which has a normal attack the dispels. You could also just not fight them or wait for it to wear off.

Reactions: elasahel

haukarcher

Dec 21, 2018
Dispel it. You probably missed the dispel book, it's kind of hidden in the fish market. There is a bloodsign near the corpse holding it. Alternatively, you could get lucky enough to find Mary's wand in the chaos dungeon which has a normal attack the dispels. You could also just not fight them or wait for it to wear off.
Alternatively, you could also stall long enough that their immortal buff wears off. Was only after I beat the DLC that I found out I missed that dispel book.

Reactions: elasahel
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes