4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Snake god doesn't mess around, beat his ass cause I wanted to fight all the optionals. This man then curses me with spooks after death. Was super delayed curse as well, took a really long time for it to get me. but when it did damn, never would expected it could be triggered when im playing the chaos dungeon boss rush.

Tbh I avoided sending bill to jail because I wanted to avoid the curse, thought just killing snake god would let me dodge that. Wonder if it was killing monster form bill that made em spite me after death.
Bruh, doing literally anything negative to Femboy duo will get you cursed. Go to the recollection room and interact with the snake if you want to avoid jumpscared and get a cute image of Snake God crying. The monster is just icing on the cake.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
soo i just recently finished this using the guide.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wait a minute, there's ending h? oh no...
You know crawling one is pointed at as the master mind even in bs 1 right?

Undoubtedly Jabberwock. Making snowmen is her thing. She made the one in Bandersnatch's house, there's a few in her home, there's even a scene where you get to ask why she makes snowmen and another one where Mabel references her snowmen.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Undoubtedly Jabberwock. Making snowmen is her thing. She made the one in Bandersnatch's house, there's a few in her home, there's even a scene where you get to ask why she makes snowmen and another one where Mabel references her snowmen.
just because she makes snowmen doesn't mean she's the one who gave him that clue though. also do we even know how she interacts between sen 100 and sen 0? and she's a fairy tale character / book boss right? I doubt she'll play a major role in bs3 if anything.

it can't be her. she's not the "secret ally". if bs1 is anything to go by, the reveal of leaf = mary sue is next to outright blatant. they can't even be called hints.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
just because she makes snowmen doesn't mean she's the one who gave him that clue though. also do we even know how she interacts between sen 100 and sen 0? and she's a fairy tale character / book boss right? I doubt she'll play a major role in bs3 if anything.

it can't be her. she's not the "secret ally". if bs1 is anything to go by, the reveal of leaf = mary sue is next to outright blatant. they can't even be called hints.
She's not a fairy tale character. She doesn't drop a book. She doesn't maintain her form at low sen (which has been explicitly stated by the dev to be why chick does). Jabberwock is the undead dragon you fight at Carrol river.
Idk what the reveal of leaf in bs1 has to do with Jabberwock. Besides her being the one that got Mary Sue into fairy tales in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: haukarcher

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Man my biggest regret is not playing through this game blind for the first few cycles, felt nervous about missing out on important stuff and just follow the guide in first run. While I still enjoyed the game a lot, looking back I think going into game blind and figure the mystery out myself woulda been a much better experience. Hopefully BS3 will have as much complexity if not more as BS2 and I will make sure to play it through blind when it comes

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
Man my biggest regret is not playing through this game blind for the first few cycles, felt nervous about missing out on important stuff and just follow the guide in first run. While I still enjoyed the game a lot, looking back I think going into game blind and figure the mystery out myself woulda been a much better experience. Hopefully BS3 will have as much complexity if not more as BS2 and I will make sure to play it through blind when it comes
I definitely should have gone blind as well. I still remember playing BS1 without walkthrough. Making dumb choices and suffering from consequences was a great experience I missed in BS2. For some reason I was too anxious to play without it in the sequel. When the third game comes out, I will play it without a guide even if it cost me weeks of grinding.

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
after pouring hours for the past few weeks into Blacks Soul 1 and then this game. I feel both accomplished and heartbroken, is this how Grimm feels?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
-Alice Lidell & Lewis Carroll make a wish towards "god"
uhhh alice also made a wish? was she not content with her totally betacuck husband? does she want a cheating chad or the literal pedo? (though tbf after what he went through in bs1 and 2 I highly doubt lewis will betray alice despite the pedo vibes)

• Angry
Reactions: Deathstar1200

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
uhhh alice also made a wish?
From the memory fragments & DLC3.
Highly implied TCO heard Alice wish and came for her.
Carrolls wish was heard by a different entity. Its not said who it was & it seems like the same eldritch god tortured him for a while. But the one hint we have from him is a laughing voice during his screams. Which could be a hint towards Mary Sue.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
I am LOSING my sanity, Is there A WAY to save before GG fight. I am going to 2 turn the ENTIRE boss, Re attemps just take shit ton on time because i need to resetand go to the mabel, battle will take 2 minute to my calculation but walking to mabel from GG takes like 50 second every single time I die, RNG is absolute cluster fuck but its possible, I alrealy tried for days but that walking is making me lose my mind, need help. I just need a save that I need right before GG fight, has to be after mabel, I can get my stats from saveedit afterwards, I would be extremely happy and content if someone can help me on this

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes