4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
If you lose the fight, you can retry it on the spot. You don't even go back to the bonfire.
My hp and SP is 1, If its refilled I cant beat the boss in 2 turns.. Also :

Last edited:

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
There you go fella's BLACK SOULS 2 GRAND GUINDOL BEATEN IN 2 TURNS Its diff 9, no knife and gunclock spam

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Win the fight of course. You can dodge the soul break. Make sure you have stun resistance (stone skin).

mortozoz

Oct 7, 2018
question,I cant talk to cat and the girl with alot of animals even tho my sanity is 10 does it require story progresion?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
10 is way too low. Most interactions need >30. Just sex Node a few times. Even rape is fine, she doesn't care.

Reactions: mortozoz
Aug 28, 2022
Ok so I'm basically fucked out of the ship graveyard because I didn't repeatedly talk to some random npc near the start of the game, thus i don't have the skill to run faster. And now nearly everyone is dead for some reason.

Oh well, that's what I get for not following the step-by-step walkthrough like a brainless slave.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ok so I'm basically fucked out of the ship graveyard because I didn't repeatedly talk to some random npc near the start of the game, thus i don't have the skill to run faster. And now nearly everyone is dead for some reason.
Another one jubbed. It's possible to kill that fish instead of avoiding him. All of his attacks except one are dodgeable. That one undodgeable attack removes the dodge buff (among other things) so you need 100% physical evade without it and enough hp to survive that one attack. Now that I think about it, it's impossible to get 100% physical evade from gear without getting past him. Unless you use jubjub covenant.
Oh well, that's what I get for not following the step-by-step walkthrough like a brainless slave.
Good on you. Going in blind is the best way.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes