4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
A little late with that but yes, that's the plans as we know it. That news is over a year old though and at this point the only thing we know for certain is dead red hood release is imminent (in toro time anyway, damn cgs). Haven't seen anything about the other side game or bs3 since that blog post. Not that I'm worried about bs3, there's no way he'd cancel that. More worried about the demon princess game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SUKIRITOD

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
I forgot the whole bonus "game"/"visual novel section with Red Hood& Grimm. Is that info still up to date?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I forgot the whole bonus "game"/"visual novel section with Red Hood& Grimm. Is that info still up to date?
Haven't seen anything about it either recently but I'd guess it's still a thing. It was announced after the other two at least.

Reactions: Omnom88

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
check youtube
Wasnt aware that Toro has something else besides Ci-en, Pixiv & Twitter. Sadly searching with the keyword from my question or BS2 in general didnt result in much besides playtroughs or guides for the ending(Interesting enough YT has a lot of resources for the individual endings. Suprised people actually made a entire Winterbell run). So i am kinda lost at what you meant with that.

Haven't seen anything about it either recently but I'd guess it's still a thing. It was announced after the other two at least.
Roger Roger thanks for the heads up. I guess we find out when the product drops on the DSSL site & its written down in the details.
At least from my understanding usually these things are extra games seperated in the files. Considering Toro it could also just be a unlockable bonus mode after clearing the base RDH game or is crazy enough to expand it into its own thing(Just like the upped CG cap from 150 to 150+). We will have wait for the product description. If its still just a bonus for buying the base game.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
We need a ranking for the power levels of the outer ones. This was something I was wondering about when I was playing the game. For the main ones, I think it's vaguely something like

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm curious what you guys think about this.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
We need a ranking for the power levels of the outer ones. This was something I was wondering about when I was playing the game. For the main ones, I think it's vaguely something like

Reactions: Purpleflame

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021

Thats like a insane rabbit hole you dont really want to get into. There is so much context & nuance to these things. On top how much Toro themselves include/adapt the actual powers of the Outer Gods.

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018

I also agree with HV10 about Mabel possibly being more powerful than The Crawling One.
Regarding Prickett, Nerfed Mary Sue, I put them last, the weakest. Prickett didn't have much power to begin with.
From the way the Great Ones talk about The Crawling One, I see them being as careful with The Crawling One as we usually feel the need to be wary of a weirdo and not about The Crawling One's power.
The other Great Ones here as guests, it's hard to pinpoint their strength. The Crawling One and Node act as hosts, so here they have more power.
Regarding Jabbawock killing both Bandersnatch and Jubjub, I'll rewrite one of my assumptions:

So in F and G, the Great One as Jabbawock simply destroys 2 shells, Bandersnatch and Jubjub. The two Great Ones playing Bandersnatch and Jubjub are simply too close to the role. When the shells are destroyed, they just jump to the Alice shells. When it comes to a new cycle, the shells recover. Only in H, Little sister Alice seriously face Daughter and Mother.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
What are all of the names which get you special lines at the start of the game? So far I've found lines for Grimm, Lewis, Node, Alice, and Leaf.

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
Thats like a insane rabbit hole you dont really want to get into. There is so much context & nuance to these things. On top how much Toro themselves include/adapt the actual powers of the Outer Gods.

That was really interesting to read, especially since I didn't really know much about eldritch lore. Thanks for writing it!

haukarcher

Dec 21, 2018
Snake god doesn't mess around, beat his ass cause I wanted to fight all the optionals. This man then curses me with spooks after death. Was super delayed curse as well, took a really long time for it to get me. but when it did damn, never would expected it could be triggered when im playing the chaos dungeon boss rush.

Tbh I avoided sending bill to jail because I wanted to avoid the curse, thought just killing snake god would let me dodge that. Wonder if it was killing monster form bill that made em spite me after death.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes