4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Aug 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the best way to get stats, yes Mabel has the goods or rather, the location. It is fastest to use the boss rush instead of the dungeon itself as the reward at the end includes 50 souls + you get enough souls from kills to buy another 20-30 if you use double soul drops. Prior that repeatedly fighting Miranda works and before that would be eyeballs at the crash site using storm ruler. Also you don't need to use outer one souls as any black soul gives the same amount of stats per soul spent. You could just buy from Hein if you find looking for Mabel in the dungeon bothersome.

BTW, make sure you pick up the true vorpal sword if you haven't already.
You're right. I just did a run where all I did was meet her, fight Elizabeth Bathory, talk to her just once at the Mushroom Village, and she really did show up at the hotel. I'm chalking it up to me confusing the saves that I used.

Thanks for the ton of advice. I would've never known about luck being such a useful stat since it's usually just a dump stat. I didn't really search up on DLC 2 (and by extension, 3) because I was planning on going at it blind but I'm starting to hit a roadblock. Who knew I couldn't just Kishingatana or Anchor my way out of everything. Though, I guess I should've expected it because I was forced to explore options and use spells for the first time with Kuti. As for my stats, it looks like I could hit 10k luck faster than I expected: with double Black Goats + White Rabbit, I could already hit 9927 luck, and aside from ATK, most of my other stats are around the 8k-9k range. I'll give the Boss Rush another try, I got up to the dragon one with the false win but I immediately lost the next batch. Also, thanks for reminding me about the True Vorpal Sword; I kinda forgot to list it down.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You're right. I just did a run where all I did was meet her, fight Elizabeth Bathory, talk to her just once at the Mushroom Village, and she really did show up at the hotel. I'm chalking it up to me confusing the saves that I used.

Thanks for the ton of advice. I would've never known about luck being such a useful stat since it's usually just a dump stat. I didn't really search up on DLC 2 (and by extension, 3) because I was planning on going at it blind but I'm starting to hit a roadblock. Who knew I couldn't just Kishingatana or Anchor my way out of everything. Though, I guess I should've expected it because I was forced to explore options and use spells for the first time with Kuti. As for my stats, it looks like I could hit 10k luck faster than I expected: with double Black Goats + White Rabbit, I could already hit 9927 luck, and aside from ATK, most of my other stats are around the 8k-9k range. I'll give the Boss Rush another try, I got up to the dragon one with the false win but I immediately lost the next batch. Also, thanks for reminding me about the True Vorpal Sword; I kinda forgot to list it down.
Yeah the batch after dragon, which is the last one before the final boss, is pretty rough. I guess onimusha put you down. I made a post including information about her not too long ago if you have trouble with her again.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018

On that note, buffs (ex: King's order, Royal tea, Requiem, Holy Banner) can be very helpful. The first two skills I listed are heavily used through my run since they increase my crit chance which mega boosts my damage and let me use various other weapons. My favorite combo is royal tea buff (+100% crit chance and about every other buff) then hans's machine gun+5 which shreds about anything. Magic are also very useful when you have crit buff on. (If you don't have royal tea skill, which I think can only be obtained from chaos dungeon, King's Order is also very good)

You can also equip andor sword +5 (gives a free turn) at the start of the battle and switch to some other weapons.

Last edited:

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I've just finished this game and just...wow. Definitely on the level of the first game if not even higher. I can't explain what exactly is so enjoyable about them, but I guess it has something to do with the overall atmosphere and vibes. I wonder if they are going to make BLACKSOULS 3.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I've just finished this game and just...wow. Definitely on the level of the first game if not even higher. I can't explain what exactly is so enjoyable about them, but I guess it has something to do with the overall atmosphere and vibes. I wonder if they are going to make BLACKSOULS 3.
Search around, I think you'll be happy with what you find.

pienao

May 10, 2021
is there some way to see the durations of all your status effects? it's pretty much impossible for me to keep track of how long they last when i can only see 6 at a time

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

is there some way to see the durations of all your status effects? it's pretty much impossible for me to keep track of how long they last when i can only see 6 at a time
No

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Are you sure. Fuck, I don't remember but I think it was someone else.
Can somebody check?
You don't see them but Lingeriena says her name, "sister Courtisane". Victoria elaborates, naming 3 sisters especially enthralled by her violent sexual ways; Brutalizing Angel Lingeriena, Courtisane the Impaler and Bride Whore Kitty Fisher.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
You don't see them but Lingeriena says her name, "sister Courtisane". Victoria elaborates, naming 3 sisters especially enthralled by her violent sexual ways; Brutalizing Angel Lingeriena, Courtisane the Impaler and Bride Whore Kitty Fisher.
Not even a silhouette portrait?
Man, my memory is bad. I could have sworn someone was shown.

Deconeconus

Aug 19, 2021
Wait, it says "the DLC 3 has yet to be released, dev said it will be released this month". Is there a translation already? Or is there a separate link somewhere among these four hundred pages that I still need to find?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes