4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Without spoilers, is the scene with leaf and the watching god the end of ending f? The guide is telling me there's something called "Vvvvv" after you beat alice, but it goes to the end scene after I beat her. Am I missing something?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Without spoilers, is the scene with leaf and the watching god the end of ending f? The guide is telling me there's something called "Vvvvv" after you beat alice, but it goes to the end scene after I beat her. Am I missing something?
Yes. Those are down arrows. You misunderstand the guide. No, not missing anything.

Reactions: VNProtagonist
Aug 22, 2022
So far, I have done endings A, C, and D just to see the six Alice CGs (spore forest and ending CG). With that, I think I'm going to start thinking seriously about my choices in-game. Prior to this, I was just going in blind and I just did things to unlock new H for the recollection room.

So, from what I skimmed from the threads and the JP wiki, I only need to be careful of four things if I want to keep as much cute people alive as possible:
If I just take note of these, I'm going to save as much as I can right?

Also, does a SEN 0 run have a lot of jump-scares? I'm ashamed to admit, I was shaking for quite some time after the first jump-scare from Snek person and even the cute pouting Alice sometimes gets a shock out of me. Man, I never knew I was bad with jump-scares up until now.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So far, I have done endings A, C, and D just to see the six Alice CGs (spore forest and ending CG). With that, I think I'm going to start thinking seriously about my choices in-game. Prior to this, I was just going in blind and I just did things to unlock new H for the recollection room.

So, from what I skimmed from the threads and the JP wiki, I only need to be careful of four things if I want to keep as much cute people alive as possible:
If I just take note of these, I'm going to save as much as I can right?

Also, does a SEN 0 run have a lot of jump-scares? I'm ashamed to admit, I was shaking for quite some time after the first jump-scare from Snek person and even the cute pouting Alice sometimes gets a shock out of me. Man, I never knew I was bad with jump-scares up until now.
That list looks right except it's missing dee and dum. At max pledge, sometimes you find dee waiting outside their room and she wants sex. If you do it, sometimes you get caught by dum and later one of them will be dead. Also missing everything from dlc 3 where it's very easy to get npcs killed or missing.
Sen 0 has like 3 or 4 jumpscares. Off the top of my head, there's one in queensland in the tent on the right inside the castle and talking to the furball in duchess manor is another one.

Reactions: onsen-chinatsu
Aug 22, 2022
That list looks right except it's missing dee and dum. At max pledge, sometimes you find dee waiting outside their room and she wants sex. If you do it, sometimes you get caught by dum and later one of them will be dead. Also missing everything from dlc 3 where it's very easy to get npcs killed or missing.
Sen 0 has like 3 or 4 jumpscares. Off the top of my head, there's one in queensland in the tent on the right inside the castle and talking to the furball in duchess manor is another one.
Thanks! I missed that particular H-scene with Dee on my first run so I'll definitely keep that in mind. I didn't check out anything regarding DLC 3 yet since I'm actively avoiding spoilers. I don't think the next few runs are going to be my "final" DLC 3 run anyway since I have still have to clean up a few endings.
I tried going Sen 0 right from the start and it was definitely creepy, but it wasn't that bad; hopefully I don't get filtered later on.

Also, I just noticed that a lot of the posts that answer my questions about this game is from you. Really appreciate your work.

Reactions: Phenir

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Got true ending, damn this is easily the best HRPG I ever played, and its writing is better than a majority of the AAA games out there. I also loved how dlc3 difficulty spike kicked me in the nuts, was a real joy finally beating some of the bosses. Maybe I would try beat the game in diff 9 if I feel masochism enough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe I would try beat the game in diff 9 if I feel masochism enough
It's not like dlc 3 has an event that specifically turns it up to 9 for you or anything. Haha.If you refuse salvation, you get difficulty 9. Entering the chaos dungeon resets difficulty though if you decided to grind or something when that wall hits you.

Aug 22, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have an idea as to how Ending B worked in vanilla Black Souls II without the DLCs back then? Was the conditions to nab it different to how it is now or did it just not exist? I'm just curious because you need Wolris for Ending B and her questline is literally the entire DLC 1 right?

Reactions: Necro434

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

He claimed a summer release for dead red hood in the last blog
Do you have an idea as to how Ending B worked in vanilla Black Souls II without the DLCs back then? Was the conditions to nab it different to how it is now or did it just not exist? I'm just curious because you need Wolris for Ending B and her questline is literally the entire DLC 1 right?
I can't be sure since by the time I got into black souls, dlc 1 was already part of the game. If I had to guess, she was just added to the requirements once it came out.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
HUH that fast?!? A welcome suprise if true. Honeslty i thought the soonest timeframe would be by the end of the year. Or anything related to a release teaser from Toro.

Reactions: Va_Der
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes