4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
is there any naughty naughty scene with mabel? is the old king in the chaos the last boss in there? and what's the space-time dungeon?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yes there is a scene with mabel, it's in dlc 3.
Old king is the "last boss" in that once you beat it, you get the info dump but there are a lot of bosses in there like cinderella, wyvern, god in lake, sleeping god, goat, onimusha, sleeping beauty. The dungeon goes as deep as depth 19 with infinite layers. Some of the rarer items like the ultimate spells are only on the deeper depths.
Space time dungeon is the chaos dungeon except your level is reset to level 1, you have start with 100? in each stat, and you have some starter gear. There's no unique reward for this mode. it's garbage

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Yes there is a scene with mabel, it's in dlc 3.
Old king is the "last boss" in that once you beat it, you get the info dump but there are a lot of bosses in there like cinderella, wyvern, god in lake, sleeping god, goat, onimusha, sleeping beauty. The dungeon goes as deep as depth 19 with infinite layers. Some of the rarer items like the ultimate spells are only on the deeper depths.
Space time dungeon is the chaos dungeon except your level is reset to level 1, you have start with 100? in each stat, and you have some starter gear. There's no unique reward for this mode. it's garbage
Great thanks!

tramy2077

May 15, 2020
100% Walkthrough:
No DLC unfortunately...
There is a part in the walkthrough states that in the endless tea party, there is an npc on the right if my sen are above 100. Mine is above 400 but I didn't see any npc rather than the purple cat girl on the tree and the 3 monsters typecasted as human? at the table in the left. What can I do from here? pls help!!!

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Hello y'all - I have been trying to scour the thread but I am struggling to find what I need.
What is the best way to farm up to max stats? I have been playing this game for about 12 hours now, got about 8K in ATK and 4K in everything else but I am still struggling against regular enemies in DLC3 after beating the Old King and honestly I'm already getting burnt out. The witch and knight before getting to the DLC already make me want to pull my hair out. Would also help a proper equipment suggestion, I am just fumbling around here.
Also, where can I find Dispel?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There is a part in the walkthrough states that in the endless tea party, there is an npc on the right if my sen are above 100. Mine is above 400 but I didn't see any npc rather than the purple cat girl on the tree and the 3 monsters typecasted as human? at the table in the left. What can I do from here? pls help!!!
There's 3 npcs in a row, speak to the one on the right (hatta).
Hello y'all - I have been trying to scour the thread but I am struggling to find what I need.
What is the best way to farm up to max stats? I have been playing this game for about 12 hours now, got about 8K in ATK and 4K in everything else but I am still struggling against regular enemies in DLC3 after beating the Old King and honestly I'm already getting burnt out. The witch and knight before getting to the DLC already make me want to pull my hair out. Would also help a proper equipment suggestion, I am just fumbling around here.
Also, where can I find Dispel?
Chaos dungeon boss rush, you get about 50 outer one souls total including from spending the souls you get, which is around 1500 stats, per run. Make sure you use silver serpent ring for bonus souls.
Honestly, don't bother fighting random encounters. They are almost all designed to be boss level. Zombies start with requiem and do 50% hp damage, gun zombies have dodge and requiem, horses that always move first with a stun, and so on. It's just not worth the hassle. if you mana drain the knights, they can't attack at all
Dispel is in fish market. It's kind of hidden so look carefully. There's a bloodsign nearby that says sorcery ahead.

Reactions: fulmetal

unicornDissonance01

Jan 4, 2021
In regards to ending H, maybe I didn't look hard enough throughout this thread which already had detailed information and guesses but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really loved playing this game and can't wait to see how the sequel (if any) will be!

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Alright some im close to the end of dlc 3 and getting the h end though im wonderin. how the hell do i get the counte ring because this prince of hell keeps beating me to death because i cant get my turn

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
In regards to ending H, maybe I didn't look hard enough throughout this thread which already had detailed information and guesses but
Really loved playing this game and can't wait to see how the sequel (if any) will be!
As for sequels, there will be Dead Red Hood soon, and according to the last news about future plans there will be another side game featuring the demon princesses before bs3 production begins. That news is like a year old though so things may have changed.
Alright some im close to the end of dlc 3 and getting the h end though im wonderin. how the hell do i get the counte ring because this prince of hell keeps beating me to death because i cant get my turn
Counter ring is in mountains of madness on unicorn path. Assuming you didn't do anything really weird with lion and unicorn, you should be able to explore the path you didn't take now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The walkthrough in the op is probably the best but it doesn't cover the chaos dungeon (which is pretty straightforward) or dlc 3. I wrote a walkthrough for dlc 3 here. I'd recommend at least reaching an ending yourself before resorting to the first walkthrough though.

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
I would appreciate that!
Alright i used Kishigatana and knights king sword as weaponry

Armor i used Mercury shield, Igors mask and Armor of the sun

Rings i just used 4 x black rabbit ring.

You can get the rings in the chaos dungeon if your lucky. Weapons you just need to upgrade to get their final form and armor can be found in base game as well as chaos dungeon. I recommend using that. If your stats a a bit popo just keep getting the souls from ashen reignation and then buy the dark souls from mabel in the chaos dungeon until you are strong enough to go through the entire thing and once you are just keep farming until you have like 20k+ stats

Reactions: kingpatrick

yoonbalol

May 8, 2023
I don't know if I can make it through 2 RPGmaker games in a row... Can this be played and the story understood without playing the first game?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I don't know if I can make it through 2 RPGmaker games in a row... Can this be played and the story understood without playing the first game?
I guess you would understand what happens for the most part, but the first game is still important for the story, especially for certain characters background information. Id strongly advise to play the first game first.

Reactions: yoonbalol
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes