4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Pretty sure i have but ill count it next playthrough. Gonna try ordinary 100 SEN playthrough and killing alice. Not sure if i have done that one but we'll see.
You can't meet red hood at 100 sen. Alice memories also don't show up at 100 sen. Be careful.

Cors

Nov 2, 2018
Is DLC 3 fully translated? Is it included in this version? Damn it's been a while since I played this game. Couldn't finish chaos dungeon yet though.

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
Can someone explain without spoilers why some of my NPC, that i already got in covenant, are now dead?

And why other NPCs that i haven't met before are already dead?

Are there some ways to prevent their death? What am i missing?

Cors

Nov 2, 2018
Me from the future: Nevermind. I have found my old "true" save. Problem solved.

Alright I have some questions. I am sure I got the ending G before. I am trying to finish with ending G again so I can move onto DLC 3. Are old saves not working with new version? I have the covenants, memories, fairy tales and I think it should have RRH requirements too cause I got the ending before. Also there was a "full save" file from my old save and I tried to use it at new version. First it unlocked everything in the room of reminiscence but then when I reopened the save it doesnt show the dlc 3 stuff. Which is weird. Thats why I think maybe my saves dont work %100 on new version. Can I get a save leading to ending G? I am frustrated

Edit: or I am horribly wrong and did not get the ending G myself.

Last edited:

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Me from the future: Nevermind. I have found my old "true" save. Problem solved.

Alright I have some questions. I am sure I got the ending G before. I am trying to finish with ending G again so I can move onto DLC 3. Are old saves not working with new version? I have the covenants, memories, fairy tales and I think it should have RRH requirements too cause I got the ending before. Also there was a "full save" file from my old save and I tried to use it at new version. First it unlocked everything in the room of reminiscence but then when I reopened the save it doesnt show the dlc 3 stuff. Which is weird. Thats why I think maybe my saves dont work %100 on new version. Can I get a save leading to ending G? I am frustrated

Edit: or I am horribly wrong and did not get the ending G myself.
You also need Leaf's Ring from Queensland, in the dungeon behind the Slave Emperor and Empress. You have to manually click "Leave" with Leaf when starting a conversation after releasing her.

Also, the fairy tales aren't really necessary, they are exclusively connected to the White Rabbit's Ring obtained as a reward for filling up the library... or having to see Node in a swimsuit.

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Alright so i need to get my stats up. Best way to do so? im guessing buying mabels things is the best but requires a lot of souls

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Do the boss rush. Clearing the full thing gives you around 50 outer one souls (some from the reward, some from kills). It's to the left of the chaos dungeon.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
And if the boss rush is still to "hard" for you. Short term alternative is the hidden rabbit garden. Helps to min max if you are in between the state of being: Not that powerfull yet/still strong enough to clear most of the game besides the boss gauntlet/a.o deeper levels of Chaos Dungeon.
After that as above mentioned. Mabels boss rush is the best place. A good amount of souls you can use afterwards for stats + 50 outer souls.

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
And if the boss rush is still to "hard" for you. Short term alternative is the hidden rabbit garden. Helps to min max if you are in between the state of being: Not that powerfull yet/still strong enough to clear most of the game besides the boss gauntlet/a.o deeper levels of Chaos Dungeon.
After that as above mentioned. Mabels boss rush is the best place. A good amount of souls you can use afterwards for stats + 50 outer souls.
I can get to like depth 9 on boss rush before i get rekt. Got any item build as well that can help me out? i normally just use storm ruler.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes