4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well yours games are dark and i dont mind that but i think if there is a third game could you make it so that you can train people to like a trainer or romance them and it would be nice to have your own place like a house that expands over time or with the currency

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
well yours games are dark and i dont mind that but i think if there is a third game could you make it so that you can train people to like a trainer or romance them and it would be nice to have your own place like a house that expands over time or with the currency
go play other game then this isn't a game for that stuff what next you gonna ask them to add gacha too?

• Haha
Reactions: p23rklo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Most likely no. Toro is working on another game related to black souls right now though,titled Dead Red Hood, and is planning on another one after that before working on bs3, as of the most recent news regarding future plans.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need ending B to get ending G. But if you want to get ending B then make sure you have all these covenants at level 3: Dodo, Shisha, Node, Wolris, Mock turtle, Hatter, Bill, Margaret, Twins.

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
You don't need ending B to get ending G. But if you want to get ending B then make sure you have all these covenants at level 3: Dodo, Shisha, Node, Wolris, Mock turtle, Hatter, Bill, Margaret, Twins.
Well all guides say i need Ending A/B/C/D/E yet i still cannot trigger the part where you don't pick a alice

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Well all guides say i need Ending A/B/C/D/E yet i still cannot trigger the part where you don't pick a alice
Did you press ESC when the selection comes up? It doesnt add a new choice next to the other three, you need to 'cancel' and then another choice pops up if you did everything right.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You just need to get any ending so you can return to the intro. But you also need to fulfill some conditions in the run before to make it available. You need to get all 6 alice memories (red castle, queensland, carrol river, oxward, tea party, beach of grief), leaf ring, and at least 10 red hood meetings (there's some leeway here as there are 14 or so possible locations), all in one loop. Then you get an ending and start a new loop with the crystal in the library, don't skip intro, and when it asks you to choose your Alice press cancel (default key is X).

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
Okay, i've just finished the first game and loved it so much.

So now i am just wanna know before i start BS2 - are there any recent news about creator's new projects after BS2?

I've seen some 3 years old messages about that there will be BS3 and 2 other games, but are there any updates?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Try searching for dead red hood. Although there hasn't been that much news about it recently besides some random cgs on twitter.

Reactions: vincent.dark

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
You just need to get any ending so you can return to the intro. But you also need to fulfill some conditions in the run before to make it available. You need to get all 6 alice memories (red castle, queensland, carrol river, oxward, tea party, beach of grief), leaf ring, and at least 10 red hood meetings (there's some leeway here as there are 14 or so possible locations), all in one loop. Then you get an ending and start a new loop with the crystal in the library, don't skip intro, and when it asks you to choose your Alice press cancel (default key is X).
Yeah i try that but it's hard to remember which endings iv'e already gotten since i can't see which i have gotten far as i know.

Tachanka0203

Oct 24, 2022
Okay, i've just finished the first game and loved it so much.

So now i am just wanna know before i start BS2 - are there any recent news about creator's new projects after BS2?

I've seen some 3 years old messages about that there will be BS3 and 2 other games, but are there any updates?

Saw a recent message where the creator was focusing on a red hood spinoff and then probs BS3 and such later on.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Pay attention to the bolded part
If you failed any of these, go ng+ and try again.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes