4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Now that I finished DLC3 I can safely say the Lindamea fight was by far my favorite. Lindamea is the guy who goes "Oh, you think you powerlevelled enough to just faceroll everything? Let's fucking go." What an amazing fight!

pienao

May 10, 2021

according to this there's supposed to be a jumpscare if you fiddle around with the buttons in the elevator, but i couldnt trigger it after doing so around 50 times. Is there something I'm missing?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

according to this there's supposed to be a jumpscare if you fiddle around with the buttons in the elevator, but i couldnt trigger it after doing so around 50 times. Is there something I'm missing?
It should be after you place the first 3 embers iirc.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
so its not after i select the 5th floor, but just before that?

btw, thanks for replying to so many of my questions dude, you're great
Yeah, there's a point where you get in the elevator and there's a shadow on the doors. I think that's where it happens. I haven't seen it in-game myself though but I have seen the cg and can provide it if you want.
Edit: Looking at the event in the editor, it seems to happen when you choose the fifth floor but instead of opening the door after arriving, you cancel.

Last edited:
Reactions: pienao

ShiroGambler

Apr 24, 2020
Could someone do a short recap of black souls 1 for me? Im planning on downloading this in the morning but its been so long since i played the first one. I could use this favor, thanks!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Could someone do a short recap of black souls 1 for me? Im planning on downloading this in the morning but its been so long since i played the first one. I could use this favor, thanks!
Short answer relevant to bs 2:Mary Sue aka Leaf stole Grimm and fucked up his brain and >Alice took that personally
Slightly longer answer: The story of bs 1 almost doesn't matter in respect to how it affects bs 2. A person could play bs 2 by itself and they'd only wonder why Grimm hates Mary Sue so much (until they get to G end anyway). Most callbacks to the first game are cameo-tier with only two or three characters really having any significant relevance.
Long, probably spoilery answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Beyo and Necro434

ShiroGambler

Apr 24, 2020
Short answer relevant to bs 2:Mary Sue aka Leaf stole Grimm and fucked up his brain and >Alice took that personally
Slightly longer answer: The story of bs 1 almost doesn't matter in respect to how it affects bs 2. A person could play bs 2 by itself and they'd only wonder why Grimm hates Mary Sue so much (until they get to G end anyway). Most callbacks to the first game are cameo-tier with only two or three characters really having any significant relevance.
Long, probably spoilery answer:
Thanks! With this, a few memories are coming back. I appreciate it. Gonna jump into it asap

agna

Aug 20, 2022
hello can someone please look at this missing file please.
if so how can we resolve this problem
i have checked the tileset file even though the error file is there in the folder it is not able to find it
update i was able to resolve it and it is working fine
thank u guys

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I finished H end and I have some questions: Why did Mabel

Also another question that might be really stupid:

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
So who's the one talking at the start of the game when you are entering your character's name? It's not Node or Leaf, I am thinking its maybe Mabel because both she and the narrator sas "fufufu".

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
I finished H end and I have some questions: Why did Mabel

Also another question that might be really stupid:
Mabel is Mabel as always.

The Crawling One disguise as:

Reactions: Purpleflame
Mar 26, 2019
Mabel is Mabel as always.

The Crawling One disguise as:
Just think of the outer ones as hardcore autists and Grimm as a rollercoaster simulator, then everything makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Purpleflame
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes