4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
I know there is a walkthrough on the first page but is there one that contains a guide up to DLC3? Also I remember there being a spoiler free guide for BS1 that helped set you up for every single ending but I have lost it. Can a kind soul reup it here?

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In G ending, Carrol and (likely og) Alice's soul were reunited, so make that as you will (altho Grand Guignol happened so idk).
In H ending, Grimm seems to be determined to be reunited with Prickett/Alice from "Tea Party for Three" which would probably be a major plot point in BS III.

I personally believe og Alice were somehow involved even after summoning TCO, cause of the scene at the G ending. There is no solid evidence for it, and I could be wrong, but maybe more about it will be explored in BS III.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know if you can have Leiden and unis in the same game?
As far as ive seen, yah have to choose one of them. I did have a glitch happen where if you kill one, any future cutscene/sequence with them still plays, but their models invisible.

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
Does anyone know if you can have Leiden and unis in the same game?
You can only to choose one. However you can bypass this with 2 save files before you have to choose between them. This way you wont have to replay a entire NG+ again.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
As far as ive seen, yah have to choose one of them. I did have a glitch happen where if you kill one, any future cutscene/sequence with them still plays, but their models invisible.
Not a glitch. It's what happens when you rape one of them and then ally with the other. Even when the other side isn't present, they still play their part in the lion and unicorn tale. You skip the boss battle in winter town but you lose access to the first raped one's route. Given that, it should be possible to have both leiden and unis in prison if you do that.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
why tf is the mental ward so fckin creepy the bgm and the sudden screams noises laughs door creaking and banging etc makes it even more creepy and scary its like im playing a horror game

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

New dead red hood blog. There wasn't much progress from the last one since toro got sick with corona. However, he plans to focus purely on the game from now and will give another progress report once all the CGs are done. If you view the blog itself, there are numerous standing portraits and various scenes displayed, some new, some old. No release date planned yet.

Reactions: Omnom88

Epsilon94

Sep 7, 2022
So i've been having this problem
I've been trying to launch the both black souls 1 and 2 but for some reason the game says i'm missing some audio and tile files
For black souls 1 it's called Event/Titles/Mist
and for black souls 2 it's Audio/SE/Sword1
I've been trying to re-downloaded
trying using Locale emulator, i've been trying using tea i even tried to change my region but nothing seems to work
It still seems to be missing files
I even asked my friend to send me a copy of folder.
Does anyone know any solution to this problem i would be eternally grateful. F5Er-43W8AAmT3-.png

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes